QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Withdrawal and Overdose Side Effects

Worried Sister

Does anyone else experience these symptoms from withdrawal or over dose of adderall?

extreme shaking, tremors, muscle twitches, stomach cramping, irritability, depression, mental confusion, sleeping for 24-48 hours at a time, hopelessness, paranoia, withdrawn from reality, inactive social life, mood swings, and extreme anger/hostility when the adderall is not available.

The mental/psychological effects you mentioned sound very common (depression, social anxiety, etc.).

As far as the tremors, shaking, stomach cramping and sleeping for 1-2 days at a time... I've experienced those but only after very extreme binges. I spent three days in bed one time after a binge, and two days after that I sat at my desk at work shaking covered in sweat. If you are experiencing these, I think you are probably doing some extreme damage. I think I'd keep an eye on your blood pressure and heart rate when using the amounts of adderall it would take to cause these withdrawal symptoms..