QuittingAdderall.com Forums

If you think it's HOPELESS, READ THIS.

unod1a

Hello to all.

I joined this website a month and 5 days ago. I can positively say that in the last two years, i have never felt naturally better than i do now. Here is a little sample of who i was a little more than a month ago

This last week has been terrible, i was off adderall for huge chunks of this summer but i caved in, i caved in and started taking it again but for some reason, i started falling into deep depressions and i knew it was the adderall but it wasn’t for the things that have been happening daily, it was for the lies and bull shit i have made myself out of for the last two years. I took 50 milligrams of adderall xr on August 15th and that is the last time i will ever swallow that shit. I have 81 pills of 10 mg xr seven feet away and that shit calls you. But i will flush it down the toilet starting today. 3 pills will be flushed, i will flush more and more every day until i empty my last bottle.

Day 2 without taking it has been meh, i cried and i am not ashamed to admit it. This depression hits you out of nowhere and there is no way of explaining it but then your mood changes completely. I hope to regain the old me back no matter the cost

But the shit feeling and everything that comes with this addiction will come to pass. I went through the first week off adderall alone and that is probably the worst thing i can recommend you. Try to find someone you can spend time with as much as possible. I did it alone but i doubt many people can because even i broke down a couple times but it was the worst week of my life. I spent the next week away with my brother and it was very fun but i still had the shit feeling a couple times a day.

Here are my tips for getting through the first few weeks.

FLUSH YOUR PILLS. If you are on this site, then you do not need adderall. Trust me, if you don't flush it, you will go back to it.

Keep yourself productive.

EXERCISE******** Trust me, this will help you so much. And you do not have to go to the gym, just go for a run or anything that will make your body active.

Try not to think about adderall, trust me, it is very hard to do but do not think about it.

Try to go out as much as possible. I know it's hard to find the energy but being around something fun and active will prompt positive vibes.

Try to wake up before 12, waking up normal hours will get your body back to it's natural routine. I know none of you addicts have normal sleep schedules lol.

Any ways, i am so glad i made the decision to flush my pills, i know what you are all going through, trust me. It is no doubt the hardest thing i have ever had to do. It is even worse than breaking up from a long relationship. I am just 20 years old mind you so i haven't been married but i have been dumped and it sucked so much but def not as much as quitting adderall. I know you will feel like it is hopeless, like no one understands you and it will seem easier to just take it again but trust me, there is light at the end of the tunnel. I used to envy the people who were posting about how good they feel and now look, I AM DOING JUST THAT. A month ago, i could not imagine just staying in on a saturday alone and feeling fine but i am doing just that and i am ok with it. Being off adderall and the depression that follows makes being alone so hard. But that will come to pass. I have gotten my life back on track, i have a job now and i am so active. I will be joining the gym after getting that first pay check and i am so thankful to every one that has helped me get through this including this site and every one that shares their experiences.

I am here to help any one that needs help. The hardest thing to do once off adderall is to go through it alone. I am so happy with where i am and i will be here for any one of you that needs help. You can message me if you need advice or even just to talk, trust me; every little thing can help. If i do not reply, you can even facebook me peeps.

https://www.facebook.com/jmweeruzi

My cell is 703-586-8921.

I know this sounds OD but trust me, i have been there and i will be willing to help any one who is brave enough to come to the same conclusion that i did.

Good luck to all of you and thank you so much. I am my old self again.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...