QuittingAdderall.com Forums

What Made You Quit... please help

InRecovery, were you ever arrested or interogated by the cops? You seem like such a mellow person I just can't immagine you being handcuffed into an ambulance. Although I am sure that is just one of many of your experiences with addiction that you are glad is behind you never to repeat again. Experiencing life as a normal (unaddicted) person again sure is great, isn't it?

I can't imagine myself being handcuffed into an ambulance either. That is NOT me and you are right, it is an experience I am glad is behind me and never want to repeat. But I think we can all agree that abusing adderall can make a person not be themselves and go crazy. It was the first time I went into psychosis and I was really acting up and my family got really understandably scared and called an ambulance....

A couple times police have stopped me for strange behavior because of psychosis. And I have called the police and gone to the police several times out of paranoia in my psychosis. I was never arrested, I think they all just thought I was mentally ill.

Anyway, all I can say is that I love not living in psychosis all the time. I am so grounded its not even funny. I am more grounded than ever to compensate for all my time in psychosis.

As I am writing this, these are experiences I just really, really don't want to relive, and really the lowest points in my life but I am just hoping that someone will read this and say...what the hell am I doing taking adderall? When this could be around the corner?

To anyone reading this especially newbies....do u really want to stay on adderall??????? All these crazy experiences were adderall induced. Not meth induced or alcohol related or induced by any other kind of drug. And its not just me, a ton of people on this site have gone into psychosis, lost their minds because of it..what started as something I took in college to help me stay up all night for exams evolved into this....why would you want to stay on it when this could be around the corner if it hasn't hit u already?

• Like 2

Beautiful Disaster </3

Hi there welcome back to the forum I am not understanding you can you please explain to a simple minded person like me .Did you guilt using addearal or are you considering stopping .Please make it clear to our members with your answer we need to know in order to help you with your problem if you are still using well this site is not for you most of our members are X adderall users. Jest answer the question have you stopped using Adderall. If you are on this site jest for a good read then may I suggest you get a good naval to Reid because our members went thru a lot of heart ship quitting addellar I personally believed I was dyeing in my first to weeks of quitting the shit .If it wasn’t for the support of my member friends I probably would not have quit so this web site is an important asset for me and people like myself in quitting adderall .So listen up if you need to quit using adderall we will give you the support you need jest be honest on your post let us know where you are in regards of your adderall use. Im sorry for being so abrupt it’s not personal I just say it the way I see it.

Your friend FALCON