QuittingAdderall.com Forums

My Final Cry....

Kinsey

All I can say at this moment is "thank you God for this site!" I literally was on my hands and knees begging God to help me stop this madness! I have been sobbing uncontrollably for the past 3 hours not knowing how I am going to let go and give this Adderall up once and for all!! It is going to kill me if I don't! I literally picked up my iPad and typed in "letting go of Adderall" and this is where I was sent. I have been reading the stories and feeling some gimmer of hope light up inside me. I have been addicted for over 3 years now. I have to do something. I can't live like this anymore!

I know exactly how u feel this is my second day without it and I wanna go pick it up Saturday but it has, ruined my life my job my relationship and its about to ruin another relationship I didn't even deserve a shot at. I read ur post and signed up I've been on site many times but am so desperate to quit I even considered rehab but I can't go away because I have a son. let me kno how u r doing this is also my second day. so far I never woke up to take my kid to school, I ate everything in site and slept entire day. feeling like shit. wonder if anything helps ....I need to stop its ruining everything. how

r u holding up?

• 2 weeks later...