QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Guess which picture I was on Adderall in!??!

Kyle_Chaos

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have photos of myself totally tweaked out on adderall. Photos and videos because I was in a YouTube video blogging type phase during the last 6 months before I quit. I have looked back at these pictures a few times and i just...can't believe what I'm seeing. My addiction is so apparent in my tweaked out face..I also have photos of myself of when the adderall is wearing off and I'm starting to feel withdrawal. The agony and discomfort I'm feeling from the adderall wearing off is so apparent looking at these pictures. In these photos I see I am crinkling my forehead in discomfort, trying to prolong the Time inbetween adderall dosages. So my medication can last as long as possible.

I look as bad on the outside as I feel on the inside. Walking around like that...it must have been so noticeable to people around me...that is something I didn't realize. I thought my addiction was my little secret. But I was wearing my secret on my face all in plain sight.