QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I'm screwed.

finding freedom

Well,

I had been doing well at just taking my prescribed dosage (which is miraculous for me), and then I got a new job. A very overwhelming one. And now I am out of medication 2 weeks early. Of course I knew this would happen as I was choosing to do it anyway. However, just getting through the day and trying to stay on top of things is the excuse I gave myself each time I took an extra one. Now I have almost 2 weeks ahead of me where I honestly don't know how I'll function. This is a big problem.

I want to runaway and just get away from everything. Before I do something illegal. I really should just get out of here and find a small town somewhere and work in a bakery or something. Ha.

Things are getting old. Real old.

You'll be okay. I went through a few situations where I was forced to function without Adderall for a week or two for assorted reasons. It is completely possible to function on your own volition without Adderall, cold turkey. It just really, really sucks. I know exactly what you mean about things getting old. Eventually they'll get old enough that you'll make a permanent change. Think of this as a practice run for when you ultimately quit... because it sounds like you know that is what you need to do eventually. Best of luck.

finding freedom sister hypochondriac is a form of paranoia you are thinking about the worst Let me start by saying paranoia is a side effect of to much adderall in your system. I felt the same way you do know for me I was laying on the coach and feeling my heart beat pounding like my haert is jest going to stop and said to my self this is the end for me I will die today. Is far as wanting to run away for me it was Montana I jest wanted to run and get away work on a hors farm or something like that. Any now lets talk about the problem in hand Wright now you are OUT off adderall from what I am understanding so lets see your options you could call your drug pusher that’s what I call the shrink and let him know the predicament you are in. I think your shrink most likely will give you what you need at the monument more pills and he will insist and give you a ultimatum and ream you out about thanking more then prescribed for you .Next option go to detax hospital if things are so bad were you are thinking suicidal . Or cold turkey now sins this is the best time for it now because you are out of pills right now it will take you about one week of a hard crash but I do suggest that you take off work using sick days or what ever you can tell your employer you are sick Wright now your mind is playing with your soul at this moment and you must concur the feeling that you can not function without adderall because you can do it sister there is your options. Suicide is not a option for anyone . I understand your pain you are hearting reel bad now you got people whom love you family and friends if you do diced cold turkey .I think you should have someone with you to help get thru your crash I did my crash took one week of hell so I know you can do it you can girl. I still have a bottle of adderall on my dresser when I feel like shit I look at the fuckin battle and the battle talks to me I don’t want to go thru hell week again. I do not want to us anymore I presently hit the bottom. If you need to talk in private email me go to my profile page you will find a private email we are all her for you your not alone I know it seemes like you are at thes moment butt your not we are all her for you baby . THE FALCON

You got this Finding Freedom! Just view the next two week as finding freedom haha. If you can get through these next two tough weeks while your brain chemistry is all jacked up just imagine what you can get accomplished on your own when you quit for good! You are going to have to be more mentally tough than any normal person. And that means you have what it takes to quit for good.

finding freedom Hi there Hightonlife gave you some good words from his experience on quitting adderall get thru the next 2 weeks. I know it will be hell week + 2 theirs no athter way sister after your crash you will see the light thru tour fogy window. Please believe me you will get over that hill two weeks baby hang in there for us and hang in there more importantly for your self. Take it slow do as little as you can for your crash and don’t beet your self up if you feel unproductive or lazy its all part of the prasses please don’t stress your self out if you do need to go to detax don’t bee ashamed of going. The Reason Im bringing it up is you where expressing some totes of suicide this is a red flag for calling out help me. We are her for you baby don’t want to loose you so please if you cant handle it get the proper proeisional help for yourself. Baby you made your first steps into quitting adderall don’t go back . When I crashed I sat in my car curald up in a little ball complotting checking into rehab. I calmed my self down by doing some breathing exercises . Please keep us posted I’m jest a little concerned for you we are all in your corner so beet this fight.

LOVE YOU FALCAN