QuittingAdderall.com Forums

3 weeks out ~ Seriously the hardest thing I have done!

jennablu

Hey guys,

I have browsed here for a bit now and am happy to say I am 3 weeks off add's! I NEVER, EVER, EVER thought that quitting would be so stiken hard!

After hitting 30 with no addictions other then caffeine, I pretty much thought I had made it ~ ya know :-) Unfortunately (and ironically) I was prescribed add's on my 30th b-day and instantly feel madly in-love with aderall!

This forum has helped me a ton! I just wanted to introduce myself because I'm sure you all will be hearing from me a lot more :-)

Jenna!!

• Like 1

jennablu

HI there am celebrating day 30 for me its a good felling to be free from this drug. I am now challenged by some chronic fatigue and desperation I’m tolled by other members these symptoms will pass in about 12 weeks I will wait and fight the symptoms. Good luck FALCON

Hey Falcon,

I had major major depression at first ~ last week was the worse (so far)! The suicidal thoughts were very common and scary! This week is better (I can actually browse this forum ;-).

What scares me the most is that I have never made it past a month but I HAVE TO this time!!

Thanks and good luck to you!!

Jenna

jennablu

Hay sister I’m glad to here you are doing better suicidal thinking is not a good sing its good that it past if these crazy thoughts come back to you come back on line we will talk you down off the ledge. Like I said we are all her for each others support is a very strong tool. Depression is part of adderall withdrawal.Time will hell yo dont go back to the junk you will only get angery at your self as you prabubly know by now after attemting to quit several times before.

Your new friend FALCON

Song of the day old school classic rock STARSHIP TROOPER by YES;;