QuittingAdderall.com Forums

the movie Charlie Bartlett on Netflix...

sky

so the movie Charlie Bartlett on netflix is a good movie that has pharmaceutical abuse and a couple of nods to Harold and Maude (not in a relationship way)... it's a good flick. not exactly like Drugstore Cowboy in that I bet recovery homes don't show it, but still a movie that depicts med abuse... anyone seen it?

okay, if you just wanna laugh and see a really funny great movie, check out That's My Boy... I rented it on Amazon instant videos... funny ass movie...... you gotta like Adam Sandler movies though, it's not for everyone, if you're not easily offended you'll dig it........

right!? I thought it was funny how I "rented" it right at the beginning of this (for me) and here's this moving about this kid abusing the system and pharmaceuticals... and how the "Dr" just handed out scrips. Was a surprisingly pretty good movie...

Charming, Heartwarming, two pretty enthusiastic thumbs up!

right!? I thought it was funny how I "rented" it right at the beginning of this (for me) and here's this moving about this kid abusing the system and pharmaceuticals... and how the "Dr" just handed out scrips. Was a surprisingly pretty good movie...

Charming, Heartwarming, two pretty enthusiastic thumbs up!

The scary thing is that the "Dr" in the movie wasn't too far removed from reality. He reminded me of the Dr. who first prescribed me adderall. Just handing out the prescription with very few questions asked. I remember him asking me if I have an addictive history and I said "no" because I'd never done any drugs. But that doesn't mean I don't have an addictive personality. Now that's been fully clarified, thanks to the adderall.

haha yup, same here. maybe in the future, to save time and money and automate the whole thing, they'll just give out a questionnaire with the probing questions they ask with the suggested answers if you want the scrip...

Skip to 4:44. This is from the movie Gift, and old Janes Addiction flick, it is pretty graphic before 4:44 so watch at your own risk!!

http://youtu.be/bZxjFDKWJa0

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

haha "halfway decent" is like 4 stars on neflix...! yeah, it was pretty good, and I agree about Robert Downey Jr... loved him in Natural Born Killers.... it was interesting how they depicted the doctor as being willing to freely prescribe meds based on just his symptoms... I don't think they're all like that, but it was pretty easy to get prescribed adderall. Not sure how else it could work, I mean I guess they're trusting that when people go in and say they're having those issues, that they genuinely have them and want help.... thanks for watching and letting me know what you thought!