QuittingAdderall.com Forums

8 years on adderall going cold turkey tomorrow morning

sickofspeed

I'd really like to thank everyone for all of their posts and words of wisdom. Im 28 and have been taking much, much higher doses than prescribed of this medication for the last 8 years. 2 years ago I gave it up and made it 2 months before the the effects on my energy levels, motivation and mood sent me running back for another prescription.

Really scared of the long withdrawal process ahead of me but I think I've finally reached a point where my adderall use makes me just as miserable. I'm not able to take any time off from work and I just have to tough it out when I want to crash the next few days and sleep. Wondering if anyone has any advice? Do the iron and other supplements really help?

Thanks

Helo ther sickofspeed

Your not saying when your gutting off of adderall do you know how many days I got up in the morning and toiled my self this is the last day I’m not taking this fuck in shit adderal anymore . Well brother I did not her you saying when the you are getting off the shit .I don’t mean to be hared on you my brother Jest saying the way it is you heir me bro . So let me ask you a question when will you really quitt adderall because if you are really serease brother I and our members will support you 100% we are her for you brother so make your mind up Yes I am quitting. Or No I dont No when I am quitting what’s your dissection You have only 3 options Quit tomorrow quit soon or not quitting yet. I will jest be a zombie for a little longer.

See bro 3 options . We are her for you if you need us you will have all the support you need on this web sit. We heir your call out for help and we are her for you we will have the support you are calling out for jest be onist WHEN Iv bin clean for 42days

Your friend FALCON

Hey Sickofspeed'

Welcome to the website. You are in good company here. Since you have already quit once before, you know what lays ahead and it sounds like you are ready for the challenge. Yes, the supplements do work and they are essential to helping you get through the early recovery period. Vitamins and iron are good for energy, just don't overdo it with these because they can upset the stomach. Fish oils are good and they help the brain and your memory recover better. L-Tyrosine is essential in combatting the lengthy depression. Coffee and any other drug-free stimulant pills or beverages can give you the boost to get through the work day. Good nutrition and hydration without alcohol and plenty or rest are also important, although these just happen naturally when you go off adderall. I was on it for nine years and I have been free from addies and ciggies for about a year and a half now. Good luck, sickofspeed, and that is a cool screen name.

Sickofspeed'

Hay brother I miss understood your post I did not realize you wanted to get quit adderall today . I hop you where successful in starting your crash landing today . If you did quit hang in there it will bee a hard week to 10 days no way around it we all went thru our own crash landing good like be strong and have the will power if you need help we are her for you my brother

FALCON

hey sickofspeed:

How is it going so far?? One supplement I found useful when I went without adderall for a couple weeks last year was L-Tyrosine. You can get it at any super market and its with all the other natural supplements and vitamins/minerals. It really did help, making the withdrawal not as bad as it could have been. I am also planning on quitting but not until my winter break so I will have a break from classes. I was reading about SAM-e, another supplement which I plan on buying - look it up! I'm curious how many mg were you taking before you decided to go cold turkey? Hope you're doin well! Update us ;)