QuittingAdderall.com Forums

omg I actually didn't take a nap today!! woohoo!!

sky

Today was like the first day since quitting that I actually didn't take an afternoon nap!! It's been a month since I quit, and usually after eating lunch (which is healthy, low carb, not something that should make a normal person tired), I get tired and want to take a nap... today was the first day that I didn't! raise the roof! hope that's a sign that things are moving along....

Daily afternoon naps are LAME!

• Like 1

All right All right great job SKY your donning supper good my brother you have come a long way sins your first post about 4 weeks ago .I am proud of you and you have my respect a man who keeps his word is a thru gentleman. Lets not call the afternoon nap lame now. You will make use all feel bad. Lets jest call it a power nap a regenerating 20 minutes of piece. congratulations bro keep it going your friend FALCON.

hahaha awe Falcon my brother you are right!! I certainly didn't mean to imply that ALL afternoon naps are LAME! Just mine! After not putting in much of a productive work day, I'd eat lunch, then crash for more than 20 minutes for sure! It ate a big chunk of my work day and wasn't even well earned-- not like I got up early, put in a full day, took care of a bunch of kids, dogs, worked hard, etc. and then took a 20 minute power nap... no, nothing like that. So it was nice to not crash in the middle of the afternoon for no real reason today...!

How are you feelin today?