QuittingAdderall.com Forums

This Forum rocks....!

sky

I just realized that this coming Saturday will be 2 months off for me....!! I think I've passed thru the "OMG I feel SO great!!!" phase of stopping, and am now laying in the cut as James Brown would say. I guess reality has set in, life is happening, it has its ups and downs and I feel it and cope with it as I guess "normal" people do.

I just want to say that all of you out there are really helpful and have made this a hell of a lot better. It's nice we're all here for each other, even though we don't know each other nor have much to gain by being there, it is great how we extend our hands to help and give support...

Just shy of 2 months and I feel good, still giving myself that time to recover though, as I don't think I'm fully out of the fog, still napping most days, but able to do everything sans addy and weed. I was with an old ex/ bff the other day when I went back home for thanksgiving. She smokes weed, offered me some, I declined and told her about the addy and how I was also a daily weed smoker. And also told her that I feel better now than I have probably since I was 10. though I don't remember at all being 10.

So thank you all for being there.............

how in the hell is the audience just sitting there??

http://youtu.be/0ROzGihgCj8

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

OMG I just found this site and I am so happy yet I cry reading certain posts because it's making me realize my problem with this drug. All these symptoms of psychosis I never knew we're side effects of this drug, the personality trait changes I chalked up to me being in a bad mood or going thru a breakup

I will be sharing my story soon I just don't know where to begin w/o sounding like a rambling mad woman lol

• Like 1