QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Quitting Adderall Day 1

roxbury27

JFK was getting Ritalin injections during his presidency. After Jackie Kennedy found out, she told the doctor to stop because of the crazy side effects, but then he just snuck the doctor into the White House to continue behind her back. Cassie's right. Speed addiction is nothing new.

JFK was getting Ritalin injections during his presidency. After Jackie Kennedy found out, she told the doctor to stop because of the crazy side effects, but then he just snuck the doctor into the White House to continue behind her back. Cassie's right. Speed addiction is nothing new.

Yeah I heard about that. But Jackie eventually started getting the injections and she was feeling so good and productive she ended up getting addicted to the injections but was able to stop before it got really bad.

Whoa, Hitler was an amphetamine freak?!?! GET OUTTA HERE!

Oh yeah, I read that in I think On Speed or some book. And the guy theorized that prescribed meth or desoxyn was behind all Hitlers twisted delusional behavior. I can see how speed would make him FEEL like a tyrant dictator.

Millions of amphetamine tablets were dispensed to soldiers on both sides of WWII. American, British, German, Japanese troops - they were all given speed to stay awake and fight more aggressively.

I think Jim Jones was on some sort of speed + other prescription drug cocktail toward the end too.

And of course Jack kerouc is famous for writing On the Road on an amphetamine binge (aka the most overrated book of all time).