QuittingAdderall.com Forums

my problem doesnt seem so important right now

Heather67

I know that it is...but when such a tragedy occurs like the one in CT today it makes us all kinda assess things differently for even a little while. I have a choice to make mine better,those families can never do that again. A day that started out like just another day..has given way to a lifetime of days that will never be the same. I really need to get it together. Prayers to Newton CT.

• Like 1

I know that it is...but when such a tragedy occurs like the one in CT today it makes us all kinda assess things differently for even a little while. I have a choice to make mine better,those families can never do that again. A day that started out like just another day..has given way to a lifetime of days that will never be the same. I really need to get it together. Prayers to Newton CT.

My heart goes out to those families. What a senseless awful tragedy.

http://www.huffingto..._n_2306736.html

Hmm... can't help wondering if drugs were involved. I might be projecting, but I just can't help it.

That was my first thought as well, "What was this kid on?"

I know I've felt like killing plenty of people while on Adderall. The slightest thing can set you off when you're in a state of constant discontent.