QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Class

ashley6

So, I've talked about how I went back to school, only one class, after getting off of adderall. I'm glad I only took one, because that was enough for me for now, since my brain was unsure how to retain information after many years of being hopped up....took some serious retraining on how to study again. I got my final grade back tonight. I got a 78%. No, it's not an A or B, but this grade means more to me than any so far. I CAN do this without adderall!!!!

• Like 1

No drug besides controlled substances are going to work in a week; otherwise, they'd be addictive. If you do decide to go on an antidepressant, most take 4-6 weeks to see any benefit at all and side effects often subside. We got used to the adderall mindset, work right away, and look where that took us....addiction.

• Like 1

No drug besides controlled substances are going to work in a week; otherwise, they'd be addictive. If you do decide to go on an antidepressant, most take 4-6 weeks to see any benefit at all and side effects often subside. We got used to the adderall mindset, work right away, and look where that took us....addiction.

Valid point, but I think Lexapro does start to work quicker than most anti depressants.

So, I've talked about how I went back to school, only one class, after getting off of adderall. I'm glad I only took one, because that was enough for me for now, since my brain was unsure how to retain information after many years of being hopped up....took some serious retraining on how to study again. I got my final grade back tonight. I got a 78%. No, it's not an A or B, but this grade means more to me than any so far. I CAN do this without adderall!!!!

Hey hey! Congratulations on that!!!!