QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Juicing for Recovery?

kisskiss

Sky, that combination in liquid form churns my stomach thinking about it. In my opinion, kale and cucumbers, seperately but especially together would fuck up any meal they come in contact with. That said, the nutritional value of your juice would be very high and I am sure it helps with your own personal recovery program. By the way, congratulations for quitting smoking. that's huge. I read somewhere that it is actually easier to quit smoking if you are quitting another addiction at the same time in your life. I tried to quit cigs and adderall all at once and it was more than I could handle, but within a month of kicking adderall I kicked the cigs for good too. 1.5 years so far...

• Like 1

Fruits & Veggies are actually very "alkaline" in the body. Even lemons for instance, they are very acidic OUTSIDE of the body, but once consumed they become alkaline. It's very interesting. If you research alkaline vs. acidity of blood pH you can learn a lot about the benefits of juicing or consumed fruits and veggies entirely. At this point, I need anything to keep me clean, feeling good and not gaining weight. I'm scared to gain weight, as many post about gaining A LOT of weight. But I never took that many mg (I'm currently only taking 10mg about 4x a week). I already work out regularly, and try to eat healthy-- but im far from perfect. Anyway, thanks for all the feedback! It's great to have such a supportive group :)