QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Viibryd

Kyle_Chaos

Hey brother it is the newest antidepressant out there. It is a broad spectrum drug. I heard good things about it. I would like to try it butt the shit is a so called a premium drug and its expensive. I don’t have any insurance. Good luck with it jest remember it will take several weeks for you to feel the effects of a new antidepressant if their are any side affects jest see if you can get thru them the side effects will yous ally go away when your body gets youst to the new drug I hope you will get some relieve from your depression. I know brother depression is like a house guest in your home that you cant get rid of .

Hay chaos wellbutrem is the drug to take when getting of Adderall it controls the withdraw symptoms of depression associated with quitting Adderall chaos remember what I said the drug dos not work instantly it needs to build up into your blood stream it will take at least 2 weeks for you to feel some relief from depression .Jest be patient if you have any side effects from wellbutran that is not to bothersome and you can deal with it dont give it up try to work thru the side effects they will go away it is your body getting use to the new drug. Chaos don’t worry about what people will say because you’re on a antidepressant medication most people are ignorant when it comes to depression and drugs.You are not crazy chaos you can’t control the way you feel and the symptoms you are experiencing they are real and not under your control you can’t shut off depression like a TV set .One more thing you may not need to take wellbutran all your life for some people its short term for seasonal depression and depression caused by subtends abuse withdraw and it has great success with quitting cigarettes. So if you smoke and want to stop now would be the best time to do so when you’re on wellbutran .Hang in there chaos thinges will get better for you that’s my promise to you and I never go back on my word you are in my thoughts. I know you hurt let the wellbutran take its effect on you. Good luck brother I hope these wellbutran will work for you. GOD SPEED your friend FALCON

• Like 1

What Does It Cost To Name a Drug?

In 2007 the cost of naming your breakthrough pharmaceutical drug ran from $200,000 to $500,000. And with over 30,000 trademarked drugs in the US, it’s a real challenge to come up with a name that stands out. Consultants often try to link a sound from a disease or a favorable outcome with the drug name, as “Advair†and “asthma.â€

Of course, not all drugs are named by an outside consultancy. In 2007, Eli Lilly needed a name for its cancer drug ‘multi-targeted anti folate’. They wanted a name that included the letters “MTA†(doctor’s shorthand for the drug). Instead of hiring a consultancy, they had an employee competition. The winner? “Alimta.

Marketing Marketing No rhyme or reason. First I thut ther was a execative making 10 mill a year coming up with this stupid ass names siting in his 64th floor office sweat throwing darts at some stupid ass name on a dart board hitting a bulls eye then yelling eureka we will name this drug experdises it sounds like a good name for our new drug for men with ED

THE FALCON