QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Wellbutrin REALLY helps with ADHD

Kyle_Chaos

• 2 weeks later...

My relationship with music was exactly the opposite of yours, Krax. I had completely lost my desire for anything musical while using adderall, but within just a few days of quitting, I craved music again and still do. I have discovered pandora radio and I really like it. I have also re-discovered the music stations on Dish Network including Sirius/XM - it is great to enjoy music again. I hope your love for music comes back soon.

Off Ritalin over 7 weeks now and still on Wellbutrin, for some reason I am getting no enjoyment from music. I don't know if its the paws or wellbutrin or both.

Be patient. You're used to doing things all jazzed up. You'll get used to doing things in a regular way again. And the anhedonia gets better.

Thx you know when I hit 50 days a few days ago it started feeling like my head was going to explode, as though I'm tweaking out on reality. It sucks but I just keep reading the posts from you folks, about how much better you feel after 90 days, 9 months, years, and that keeps me optimistic.

• Like 1

Thx you know when I hit 50 days a few days ago it started feeling like my head was going to explode, as though I'm tweaking out on reality. It sucks but I just keep reading the posts from you folks, about how much better you feel after 90 days, 9 months, years, and that keeps me optimistic.

Me too, that's one of the main reasons I come here all the time... it's a great motivator, seeing all the successes that come to people who have totally turned their lives around. Kyle's running, InRecovery's B-School, Ashley getting through college, Cassie sticking with her job, etc etc etc... it's really inspiring...

• Like 1

Me too, that's one of the main reasons I come here all the time... it's a great motivator, seeing all the successes that come to people who have totally turned their lives around. Kyle's running, InRecovery's B-School, Ashley getting through college, Cassie sticking with her job, etc etc etc... it's really inspiring...

Appreciate it, the posts that inspire me the most are the people that have been clean for years and feel the mental clarity that comes from that..

I'm excited about being there one day.

Now I need to get Wellbutrin. If there is a hard working multi tasking little pill...this seems the answer. I know a friend of mine struggled hard with addies...landed her little soccer mom ass in jail. She swears getting off them but getting on Wellbutrin was the key. I've heard they can maybe help to quit smoking,and deal with depression and anxiety. Next would be. to hope they are cheap...I don't have insurance. Gotta be a generic cheapy by now tho...then again how much was I shelling out for my other shit???? Lol.Definetly looking into this. I think im'a believer.

Good point. I'm afraid I get just too irritated by that kind of attempt to goad us. I've become very attached and protective of this community! While we are all passionate because we really wouldn't want anyone to go through what we've gone through, enough is enough.

lol I laughed at that too....

ahhh the QA forum experienced its first Troll! best way to deal with Trolls is not to feed them...

feed= reply, especially with any passion, anger, "fuel" to their inane posts and queries... ignore ignore ignore. I was laughing at that thread this morning tho, I used up my daily quota of Likes This's ! What's a guy gotta do to get some Warning Points around here!? I've always wondered about that...

• Like 1