QuittingAdderall.com Forums

I'm Sitting Here at Work...

tjtigers14

And I'm unable to focus on anything that I should be doing. I should be building my business and doing what I always did on Adderall. But what if I chose the wrong field? I'm 5 days clean and I'm just watching the clock go by.

I'm self-employed, but I forced myself to go into the office for the first time in a week today. I'm about 6 days clean from Speed and it's to be honest...it's pretty terrible right now.

My dopamine and reward pathways are jacked up and it's hard to find happiness, especially when it comes to work.

Any advice?

If you are sad or depressed, go get some L-tyrosine pills at GNC. Otherwise just have plenty of patience, and allow your body the recovery time it needs to heal from this awful addiction. It won't be easy and it won't be quick, but it will be much, much better than living even one more day in adderall hell.

I agree with the advice my fellow members said. 5 days clean for you its jest the beginning of your recovery. All I need to say is when you hit the 2week mark things will get better for you .Your motivation will come back you did not loos it jest have patients you will feel better very soon if you need to go into work do what you need to do don’t take on any new tasks right now and don’t feel guilty about not being productive take your napes when you feel fatigue. Drink coffee and red bull it helps good luck your half way don with your crash landing congratulations on quitting adderall .welcome to the fourum it will help.

You friend THE FALCON

Good on you for forcing yourself to get out of the house. That must have been tough. And good on you for posting here. Keep doing it, let us know how you're doing.

Like others said, L Tyrosene has been a godsend for me, but also B6 and 5 hour energy. I keep it next to my bed.

Ride the waves over the next few weeks. We're here if you need us!