QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Happy new year, here's to a 100% adderall free 2013

Greg

I hope your friend gets some help. My boyfriend's brother overdosed on heroine a little over a month ago and died. He was 27 years old. He was shooting up, and it all started with a pain pill addiction when he had back problems.

I watched that show you're talking about. It was interesting. The cocaine addict was the epitome of grandiose thinking.

Hmmmm,all very interesting facts and I can only base my input on the things that some of you know about my husbands penchant for H. AND what I lived with daily. The shit has about as much mercy as a category 5 storm.he partied like a rock star and it had him by the throat...he was gonna die like any junky tho...famous or not....with nothing left. If I never see a Syringe again ill be happy...though its not the needles fault..its who sticks it in the vein. The reasoning behind using is usually the same... but opiates taking you all the way to the king pin,is not for the faint of heart. They take so many that are not famous that we don't hear of...people that were loved by someone. I know a lot of the science behind it by participating I. A life ruled by it...as for productivity...In an organized setting perhaps it'll go in the favor of the junky(no disrespect) but not in heroins world....you serve only it. The score,the shooting up,thinking about shooting up again,running out, getting more,and signing your own death certificate. I think sticking to a few more. Cups of coffee is a better route to embark on cleaning out the closet. LOL

• Like 1