QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Convince me Adderall is bad

SquareKite

Do you see the correlation I was trying to make with Adderall?

Also, the overwhelmingly negative response had me wondering; do you people consider there to be such a thing as responsible Adderall use? Most of you I'm sure got an Rx because of problems with ADHD. But do you just not consider it

a legitimate treatment for ADHD?

I do see what you were trying to say, yes..lol.

I think there is such a thing as responsible use, I still think taking one daily is bad for you. It still atrophies your brain..

Yes, it's a legitimate treatment for ADHD.

SquareKite

Hey kid you have managed to piss off a lot of good people today including me .How fucken dare you come on this web site and speak to us like we are all stupid and we should all enjoy our adderall .Well listen her you immature little brat kid- O- let me take that back sorry I will rephrase that you ignorant big brat A hole. Your the big guy in town hay I did fucken adderall 4 fucken times and its great your stupidity and ignorance are almost comical in a way is a madder of fact you are a big joke HA HA HA HA .You leave mike out of this he don’t need to her your stupidity this man mike has devoted countless of hours creating this fine web site with no intention of making money on this site he jest wants to help people quit adderall addiction you little pee bran .Go do your methamphetamine you ankle head you don’t even now how its produced , made, manufactured ,do you smart guy look it up. I don’t want to spend my time explaining it to you . O one more thing we you do your methamphetamine put it in your vans don’t smoke it or ingest it you will jest wast a good stimulative high. Do me a and my friends a faver little brat find another web sit where you can be moist useful Like sesame street pee brain .All our members are trying to quit using or have stoped using adderall and other stimulants .You managed to piss off all of our members friends and I am very protective of them they have supported me in my journey to get clean thy are like family to me you never disrespect my family. So go away and watch your sesame street show when your tweaking on you methamphetamine you will probably learn more about life that way don’t wast the poison on homework little one. Are you convinced now. WOW FUCKEN A MAN ----------------- THE PISSED OFF FALCON ---------------------------

because if there is one thing that will get people to take you seriously, it is to use excessive swearing and nonexistent punctuation.

Wow. I didn't think a request for clarification was an act of aggression on par with 9/11. and I'm really making a legitimate effort to have a healthy amount of self-criticism, which just seems to be completely ignored. really hope Mike isn't as religiously defensive and hateful as all of you.

I once heard someone on a different website describe Adderall as a "member's only drug", as in you need to be on in for a couple years to understand the love/hate relationship. I thought that was a good description.

If you want to take Adderall responsibly, don't ever get a prescription. Buy it illegally. Having a prescription is where it all goes downhill. Any drug taken regularly over time will stop working eventually, as your brain will adapt to it. This is called dependence/addiction. Have you ever heard of rebound headaches? It's what occurs when you take over the counter headache medicine too often. You get headaches from NOT TAKING the medicine. Imagine the side effects when you take a much harder substance (amphetamines) on a regular basis...

Yoo little one Sorry I Thoth I was fairly easy on you see how stooped you are cant you get the hint go away little kid and find some anther forum you can harass we do not need you here .You will learn on your own the hard way what adderall and man methamphetamine will do to you go ahead and Knox your soxs off. Good luck and good by. And don’t worry mike will be a little more diplomatic with you then I was.

The fact that you used the term "using meth responsibly" or something to that effect immediately turned me off to what you said. Some people can use adderall responsibly, but you're barking up the wrong tree. We can't as members of this site. I know I should just leave this alone , because nothing we say is really clicking with you, but I pray that you're not an addict someday, and have someone taunting you in recovery. That's pretty low. There are plenty of other sites for you. We're not it.

I cant fucking believe it! Someone managed to concoct a well-thought-out answer that tackles the question I was wondering about, and they even did it without calling my existence the collaborative work of Hitler, Satan, and Cthulhu. (referring to Cassie of course)

Ah, but don't equate my answer to validating your point of view, for there's a huge difference between over the counter headache medication and amphetamines. Aspirin isn't psychologically addictive. Amphetamines are, and massively so. Using once a month will slowly turn into twice a month, to every weekend, to Thursday-Sun, to Wed-Sun to every day...you get the picture. It's not like quitting aspirin or caffeine. The only people I know who ever used Adderall responsibly didn't really like it that much. They didn't really care if they took it or not. Didn't glamorize it whatsoever. They viewed it as stupid medicine that they could take or leave. They weren't in loooove, like you are. That's why everyone here is so annoyed/frustrated with your posts - they scream "FUTURE ADDICT OVER HERE!" and you don't even notice. It's like seeing a puppy about to be hit by a car. You yell "Get out of the way!" but it doesn't understand you.

The fact that you used the term "using meth responsibly" or something to that effect immediately turned me off to what you said. Some people can use adderall responsibly, but you're barking up the wrong tree. We can't as members of this site. I know I should just leave this alone , because nothing we say is really clicking with you, but I pray that you're not an addict someday, and have someone taunting you in recovery. That's pretty low. There are plenty of other sites for you. We're not it.

"Using Meth responsibly".. c'mon' now, that's the only way to fly.

hahahaha

• Like 1

FALCON...DUDE DID YOU SERIOUSLY TELL ME TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN...AND RECOMMEND TEA AND SOME LAMAZE!!!!! AND HELL YEAH..CAPITALIZING IS YELLING. I TOOK" YOU PEOPLE" FROM TROUBLE MAKER(HE SAID IT TOWARDS US) IM DONE WAS IM NOT SHARING ANYMORE OF MY LIFE WITH A PERSON WHO ISNT HERE TO HELP ANYONE. I OUTTA JACK YOUR ASS UP FOR REAL....LOL! !

Oh my God dude we are ridiculous!!!! See sponge Bob square kite strikes again! !! I wasn't sure what the fuck was going on towards the end. Oh no !!!we're eating each other alive"!!! Lol! "! We're all good...and we were never not good falcon! !! And you know I'd Jack your ass up if I needed to. I think i can take ya with some scrappy doo manuevers!!! That's what friends are for!!! <3

OK let me see if I can add anything here. I did quite a bit of research before I got my script for adderall. I thought that I had it all figured out. I knew deep down that drugs weren't a solution to my problems but that is really besides the point. I was determined to have control over my adderall use and let it affect me in as few negative ways as possible.

I have in fact experienced few of the negative side effects that Motivation_Follows_Action has listed. During my year of adderall use which I am ONLY 16 days over I had maintained good nutrition, exercise, organization of tasks at hand.

The fact of the matter is though that adderall is a drug. I could literally feel the changes mentally going on. Physically I honestly have never been more fit and healthy, my blood pressure and composition engineered by adderall. But the mental pain is excruciating!

The side effects will catch up with you even if you have the best of intentions. Sometimes its hard to put those side effects into words and I think that is why the negative effects are hard to articulate. Over the past year I have longed to let go of adderall.

I have done some pretty cool things over the last year but I am skeptical it was adderall. The power that adderall promises is not real. I dunno whether adderall changes brain circuitry but your mental state isn't something you want to mess with.