QuittingAdderall.com Forums

It comes in waves..

Kyle_Chaos

The temptation of Adderall comes in waves, earlier today I was nearly foaming at the mouth fiending for the stuff. As of tonight, I've been more reasonable in my thought process about it, I thought about how terrible it can be after feeling like a robot for a few days, when nothing satisfies you (no matter what). Living in a state of perpetual discontent..

I think it's important that we remind ourselves on a daily basis just how horrible the stuff can be, even at a low dose..you're draining the chemicals that make you an individual..that make you human..

Pills_by_pacifier.jpg.

• Like 2

Hey congrats so much that despite "foaming at the mouth", you didn't relapse. The Kyle of a few weeks ago would have, and it would have set him right back to square one again. You've just accomplished something fantastic. Now keep going and don't fuck it up! ^_^

Hey Kyle, so funny that you brought this up...I got a text from a # on my phone last nite it read " do you know anyone who likes instant addies?" Well yeah...me!!! I didn't text that but I sure thought it...I mistakingly thought it was a Guy that's been friends with myself and my husband for awhile..and who woulda been handing over to me for free ...oooohhhhh, the devil often uses a great deal to lure us in. My reply was "you're a Fuckin looser, you suck" turns out it was the girl ive mentioned that was my street source...nothing's free with her but if it had been....wow....especially cuz I've been Jones in to get outta that robotic mode you spoke of...and just posted about missing that feeling

I did what you did and thought about backwards...going backwards....the verbal spanking I'd get on here ...cuz I thought well gee...a few might work cuz I'm not gonna chase em again ,I can't RI cut me off at the pharmacies so its like could I be forced to take as prescribed? ?? The answer is no....only the fuck up in me was thinking for about an hour last nite. I got thru it...but like you said it'll come up again and I gotta try to keep the Fuck up at bay..not always easy...but I did it and seems you did too....so hi-5 brotha Kyle for being honest and Putin it out there ...cuz it helps others as well.

• Like 1