QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Dimethylethanolamine (DMAE)

I'm digging the colostrum I started taking. not sure how vegan it is (zero on the vegan scale), nor am I entirely sure that it's really ethically procured (fucking whole meat and dairy industry is disgusting), but I ordered a bottle that seemed sunny and happy and I like the way I feel. A little more energy perhaps? certainly not as sleepy during the day. peppy.

Awesome, thanks for putting that in writing...

*** The views held by MFA do not represent those of any health care company, agency, medical professionals, moderators and/or owners of the www.quittingadderall.com site, or its affiliates; or of any other members or contributors of the online forum. MFA can not and will not be held accountable for the actions taken by other members of the forum****

My Death will be on your conscience.

I just ordered DMAE from amazon and I'm also on wellbutrin -- so I'm putting myself out there as a human experiment.

Yes, we'll see just how bad we can fuck ourselves up!

• Like 1

Seriously? You've never watched Breaking Bad?? Duuuuude, better get on that right away.... anyone else a fan? I was taking a bunch of adderall when it first came out and hated to admit it that I felt sometimes like I knew what meth addiction really felt like. I think that's when I first realized I may have a problem with adderall.

I can't believe there was a whole thread on breaking bad. I am just getting into it. I didn't know you all were fans too. This is the first time I'm seeing this thread.

You have to watch them in order - unlike most tv shows, it doesn't start off with a bang and then settle down but rather is the inverse.The first season is sort of slow because it sets everything up, but it's well worth it, 2nd is better, and the 3rd and 4th seasons are insanely good.

Yeah I heard it gets insanely good. I am getting through season 1 and its good but not insanely good. But now I know it will get better.

I thought walking dead just began insanely good.

I like walking dead too IR but there is no comparison - you're in for a real treat with BB - season 2 is really good too but definitely don't stop there. It's better then most movies.

American horror story is awesome too. I read u saw sons of anarchy. How's that one?

American Horror Story season 1 is awesome! Season 2 is ehhh...good, but not nearly as good as 1. Enjoy!

season 1 was the best! usually I wait for a season to end and then watch it all at once. but I had to watch each episode week by week. I haven't started the second season yet...eek.gif it gets worse?

It's not a continuation of the same story. It's based at a psych ward. Some of the same characters are still on there, but they're not who they were last season. You should give it a shot, it's still fucked up! Interesting piece of information. One of the writers on American Horror is also a writer for Glee. Talk about a leap.

ashley6

Hey baby hii yoo dooing its good to see your smiling face it always lefts me up you look so happy on your profile photo pass some of that haplessness this way I can use some today it was a shity day see I new my brief encounter with a little happiness would not last I will jest need to wait for the next wave to come calling on to me and say snap the fuck out of it you dummy .Any how I think the TV shows are jest an excuse for use not to do what we need to do its called procrastinating with a excuse.

Love you your friend FALCON

• Like 1

American Horror Story season 1 is awesome! Season 2 is ehhh...good, but not nearly as good as 1. Enjoy!

I watched the first four episodes of this season and its not nearly as good as the last one. but its still watchable. I wonder why they decided to start over with a completely different show when the last season was so successful.

Anyone who decided to try DMAE mind giving an update if it seems helpful and also what brand?

I tried it a long time ago for about three months (non-continuously) and it was Source Naturals brand. I didn't notice any benefit but the bit of research published out there makes me want to give it another go.

Actually I think it does make a bit of difference. But I'm not a good test dummy because I also take it with a bunch of other supplements. And I've only been taking it for a couple of weeks, a v low dose. I have it in the pill form and the droplet form, which tastes REPULSIVE!!!

Anyone who decided to try DMAE mind giving an update if it seems helpful and also what brand?

I tried it a long time ago for about three months (non-continuously) and it was Source Naturals brand. I didn't notice any benefit but the bit of research published out there makes me want to give it another go.

I've been taking Source Naturals about a week -- don't notice any noticeable effect but I take it with L tyrosine, vitamin D and other supplements....

• Like 1