QuittingAdderall.com Forums

M_F_A, you're my mantra today

SomedayDreamer

Day 8, the happy feeling I had yesterday was indeed a one-off deal and today el sucko mucho.

I'm not physically tired anymore but feeling sooooooo gotdam lazy and the house was looking like a tornado went through a refugee camp- no motivation at all to pick it up. But once I got up and started just doing it, it wasn't so hard to get through it. No fun of course, but it got done without me waiting for a sense of motivation to kick in and get me started. I realized (for today anyway) that it is true-- motivation follows action.

• Like 1

Day 8, the happy feeling I had yesterday was indeed a one-off deal and today el sucko mucho.

I'm not physically tired anymore but feeling sooooooo gotdam lazy and the house was looking like a tornado went through a refugee camp- no motivation at all to pick it up. But once I got up and started just doing it, it wasn't so hard to get through it. No fun of course, but it got done without me waiting for a sense of motivation to kick in and get me started. I realized (for today anyway) that it is true-- motivation follows action.

SomedayDreamer you're so not alone. Day 8 for me too and totally lacking motivation and berating myself. I feel completely overwhelmed staring down the massive piles of work and other things procrastinated --like everything important. MFA is a great mantra!

Lea, SomedayDreamer, Congratulations you two, keep it up!!!

yesterday sucked ballz for me, this morning I read this thread and it was a good reminder to get up offa that thang and make yourself feel better... so I incorporated a walk into my morning routine. gonna get some shizz done today, clean my sty of an apartment, go to the gym tonight... and today I feel a hell of a lot better than yesterday. keep on truckin you two, good j o b!

gonna get some shizz done today, clean my sty of an apartment, go to the gym tonight... and today I feel a hell of a lot better than yesterday. keep on truckin you two, good j o b!

get some shizz done - lol -- I'm inspired and giving myself 1 hour off the couch and see how much shizz I can do!

• Like 1

Lea, SomedayDreamer, Congratulations you two, keep it up!!!

yesterday sucked ballz for me, this morning I read this thread and it was a good reminder to get up offa that thang and make yourself feel better... so I incorporated a walk into my morning routine. gonna get some shizz done today, clean my sty of an apartment, go to the gym tonight... and today I feel a hell of a lot better than yesterday. keep on truckin you two, good j o b!

Well, thank you Sky. It's kinda cool that today (day 9) I can finally feel like I "own" my quit now because this woulda otherwise been refill day- and by now, I would've been cracked-out on my second pack of cigs, pacing room to room yet still would not get any real shizz done anyway..haha

Lea, I'm right here with ya :)

• Like 2