QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Nike Plus App

Greg

Awesome. Have you played temple run? This reminds me if temple run in real life. So I guess if I run tomorrow ill get the three days in a row milestone. How many miles do u do each run?

Maybe I'll shoot for run twice in one day.

I normally run at least 4 miles each run, if you give me your username I will add you.

I've heard of temple run..

inRecovery, your post makes me feel better about my level of fitness or lack thereof. I am really struggling with developing and keeping a fitness regime. I've tried and failed so many times. It seems like everyone around me just finds it so effortless to go to the gym every day, eat healthy, blah blah. Me? I just had pinkberry and a diet coke for lunch.

MFA,

We tend to compare ourselves to others so much. Just do what YOU can do. I've really surprised myself with what I can do at the gym, but it's taken me 9 months to even get a gym membership. My Facebook status the other day was this "it takes me at least 3 times longer talking myself into the gym than an actual workout takes" and that's the sad truth. You will do it in your own time and will feel so much better.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Awesome job!!

yeah, i think its helping with stress. K. I guess we can start the new week on Sunday. And update this post on progress? I'm shooting for 12 miles a week, except for weeks i have like 3 exams due!

edit - Any other adderallics want to join on this 12 mile a week thing? The perfect solution to post adderall weight gain.