QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Nike Plus App

Greg

We were talking about Running Apps in class today. So I told them all about NikePlus. (I used all the time now)...

Someone mentioned a running app called ZOMBIE, RUN.

Basically, when you start running, you listen to a story and you pick objects like treasures at different points in the story. And if you run too slow, you start to hear zombie moans like they are chasing you from behind. no1.gif

And so you have to speed up or you will die.

I downloaded it today, lol.

• Like 1

You too Ashley, keep it up!!

edit - oh wait youre 'week' started on saturday? I ran 3 miles last Saturday but 'reset' my week to begin on Sunday so i didnt count them. If I begin my 'week' on Saturday, then i can include the three miles i ran last Saturday and that brings me to 12!! Oh good, I am so sore today but i dont have to run!!

InRecovery,

I'm glad you're doing this with me, because I have zero motivation today, but I thought, "InRecovery is doing this, get your ass to the gym, Ashley." And here I am :)

Me too, im really glad! lol. There's no way i would have ran yesterday (and many other days) if if didnt think we were doing this together. :lol:

wooohooooo!!!!

wait, because you mentioned the week starts "saturday" right? (see a few posts above where i edited my post..) So that would mean i finished my twelve right? Or did you mean the week starts Sun?

last sat- 3 miles

sun - 3 miles

mon - 3 miles

fri - 3 miles.

today (sat) - nothing

• Like 1