QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Nike Plus App

Greg

InRecovery,

I'm seriously thinking about starting to train for a half-marathon. You should think about it too, when school gets out. I would have a loooong way to go, but I think accomplishing something like that would feel ahhhhmazing!

ME TOO! Thanks to you and LILTEX, I was investigating training plans just this evening. I like the riding aspect of duathlons but my bike is in dire need of repair so I'm going to start running. Properly this time.

• Like 2

i think running is so good for adderall recovery, because it causes your brain to produce dopamine naturally, "runners high". the more intensely i run, the more the runners high. I am getting addicted to feeling good naturally and running.

In Recovery,

I've been slacking big time on my 12 miles. Today I did 3.5 (makes only 6.5 this week), and I thought I was going to die. I think part of it might be running outside is A LOT harder than the treadmill. Have you noticed a difference? Have you had a chance to workout at all? I know you've been swamped!

I just got back from a good 3 mile run. my first three miles of the week. you are way ahead of me. Last week I was really bad, no actually i was terrible, with running because of all the stuff I had due. I think unfortunatey im going to have some weeks like that though. down.gif

in terms of treadmill vs outside, I am the opposite. I hate running on the treadmill because I get really bored. When i run outside it feels like I am at least going somewhere!

did you make it to 12? I had to do 6 miles today because i fell behind. So i ran for like 4.5 miles of it and walked 1.5 miles of it.

I noticed that I dont 'sort of crave' an adderall boost when i run anymore. in the adderalld days, I used to always pop adderall before working out or whatever, so i still had some of that association. And when i would run, and get tired, id sort of crave it. but that's gone now which is cool.

I've done 8.5 or something. I should've gone today. It was one of those days I could've used it too. Ugh. Good work! That's a lot! It's amazing how our brains can associate anything with adderall. I'm glad that went away for you. I always thought I was going to die or pass out when working out on adderall because my heart would beat abnormally quick.

owww. im sunburned from running!! (I think Im going to have to start getting used to running on the treadmill...sometimes)

Did you make it to 12? I made it to 12 but I walked for one of the miles.

Starting today I enter HELLL ( a different one from adderall withdrawal)..its the last week of classes...i have like two huge presentations due and my final exam this coming week. Then next week is finals week... So my running (and sleeping) schedule will take a hit.