QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Relationship (or lack thereof)

ashley6

I guess we can't all be cold bastards like me..

Kyle ....hahaha. how did the freaking human race exsist before we were armed with blocking capabilities!!!!! Not a cold bastard ....just a gamer that calls em like he sees em! LOL. Anyhooooo- you are but a sweet babe in the woods at the age of 28,though I know you've lived many more years than what the b.certificate states. If a positive can be found when we look back at our fucked up exsistence on addies...its perhaps than when we genuinely let go of it....and want that "normal" life more than anything,we have an intense desire to look inward and find our own WHYS. I did anyway. A lot of soul searching and most importantly....acceptance of all that I've wrong and all that I can acceleration at if I want it bad enough. That I can mandate the behavior I will tolerate in my life from others...that I can remove the posers and fair weather relationships....I am not a fan of conditional. I've told ya before....you are quite the together 28 year old...you know how many non addicted people coast thru always living a shallow life.???? You go define and determine your own circumstances...don't let the current circumstances define you. For life goes far beyond just staying alive.....its finding something to live for!!!! So you cry over them twilight tunes....and then heaven will let your light shine down. You are spectacular!!!!!! :)

I remember that commercial from the 80's.

My picture? Crap. I tried to change it last night and got rejected because it was too large. But I still have it on my posts (from this computer) so something must have gone horribly wrong. Thanks for letting me know that, MFA

c'mon now...secretly you'd rather get rejected for it being too large than any other reason...hope another dude was around for you to hi-5!!!! Possibly I may be the only one finding this funny. And moderator mode will fire up for deletions and warning points...my rank will change from advanced member to skanky member (MFA..skanky means cheesy HO) LOL.... and then I will cry!!!!

c'mon now...secretly you'd rather get rejected for it being too large than any other reason...hope another dude was around for you to hi-5!!!! Possibly I may be the only one finding this funny. And moderator mode will fire up for deletions and warning points...my rank will change from advanced member to skanky member (MFA..skanky means cheesy HO) LOL.... and then I will cry!!!!

If you get skanky on us I will send my german shepherd after your ass. ^_^

QO - your picture is beautiful; looks like a watercolor. I love that your dog is always featured nearby in your pic. You guys clearly make a good team.

Heather, I thought skanky meant a little more than just cheesy... as in, I don't think my grandmother would like it if I called one of her jokes skanky :o