QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Wrote this back in '09

Kyle_Chaos

I still struggled with abusing it sometimes back then..

Adderall__by_deathbyexplosion.png

Pros: Temporarily having your brain work 40% faster than everyone around you. Increased sex drive. Temporarily increased creativity. It can make the world's most quiet and dull man grow temporarily talkative and charismatic.- If you're like me, you know that being A.D.D. is just a part of an individuals personality, there's no magic pill to fix all the so-called "negatives" that are actually just part of being a human, the sweet just isn't as sweet without the sour.

Cons: Insomnia, and if you you're affected by the drug like I am, you'll have very unsuccessful and restless sleep. Lack of appetite for about a day. If you're a smoker, you'll be puffing away like a chimney. About a week of mental cloudiness. Decreased sex drive for the days directly following the last dose. Returning to reality after experiencing your brain working more efficiently than it ever has, and ever will (without Adderall) again. I'm fairly certain that isn't good psychologically. We're all a part of generation RX, we take something that directly affects the way our brain works and don't know anything of the long term effects it may have, we're lab rats. Taking something that could be bad for your brain for all of eternity, and doing it for a 6 hour high. Feeling emotionally and mentally disconnected from everything that surrounds you. Last but not least, being up at nearly one in the morning because you had one to write yourself a warning for if you ever get tempted again.

• Like 3