QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Breaking Bad Vs. Homework?????

Greg

I've worked my way through season 2 almost. I agree with Kyle, study for a set time, then reward yourself. When I was back in class last semester, I would have to make myself sit there for even a half an hour. It's hard after being out of the game, but I have a feeling you'll do just fine!

• Like 2

I've worked my way through season 2 almost. I agree with Kyle, study for a set time, then reward yourself. When I was back in class last semester, I would have to make myself sit there for even a half an hour. It's hard after being out of the game, but I have a feeling you'll do just fine!

See look at you go, Ashley, can't help yourself... just so encouraging even on an "off" day!

• Like 2

thanks for your responses guys...this is just so bad. Im not understanding anything I am reading. I am really frustrated. And there 119 problems but we don't have to do all of them. he didn't specify how many to do, just one of each type). I got up and just randomly reached into my back pocket and pulled out ADDERAL!!!. There was Adderall in my back pocket!!? what?I put it on the counter and stared at it. what a weird sign?? well. I am going to flush this right now... (edit-flushed)

• Like 1

Hey brother I hope things are going good for you at school How about this do your fuckin homework first tape the show . When your don with your homework then watch the show after your homework is don this will be your reword hang in there bro we are in your corner and watching your back.

FALCON

• Like 1

1. See the humor in this situation

2. Be proud of yourself that you're stronger now than ever before

3. Don't worry about the content of what you're studying. They make the first stuff super hard for the shock of it. Been there done that.

4. Use your own "application form" technique.

5. We believe in you!

6. We love you but go do your work... come back when you're done and we will give you a round of applause!

• Like 1

MFA is right, you know nobody else (or at least 95%) of the rest of your class gets it right away either, don't let your mind trick you

Thanks Krax that does make me feel better.

ok, so I ended up reading 25 pages and doing zero problems. Then watching breaking bad. Then sleep., pitiful. I have no idea what i read in those 25 pages because i didnt understand it. i have a couple hours before class and will try to do more reading. Things will just not be the same as if were taking that stupid adderall. I have to accept it. I also have two more classes that start today. Thanks to this site the decision last night to toss the pills was really easy. This site really has ingrained into my head repeatedly the whole concept of adderall being evil. Thank u guys. Off to the dining hall for a couple cups of coffee first.

• Like 2

Zzzzzz...

Today has been a test. Full of SELF DOUBT and the most positive thinking of adderall I've ever had. This environment is conducive to adderall. I realize I am here to study a lot and concentrate and take lots of exams not just unpack clothes and get settled in to a new environment. That damn statistics class is confusing. but krax was right. It turns out most of the people in the class didnt do much of the problems. Anyway, After 6 hours of class I was walking out the building and someone invited me to join their study group at their house. So I made some friends finally , had beers, and we went through the coursework and it was helpful...kinda fun.

I have been going in and out of paws. You know how when on adderall we clench our jaws and grind teeth. I start to tense up similarly when I'm in PAWS. hope its not too noticeable. But difficult to control.

Edit - also very fond of Xanax but I'm just not going to go there. Only 3 left.

That's cool you found some friends to hang out and study with. Dude, I can't sugar-coat this, it's got to be fucking hard. You have all the tools necessary to get through it, though. It's retraining your brain on another level now. You did it in every day life, and you can do it in school. I still walk around campus and wonder how many people are on adderall. Is that weird?

• Like 2

Yeah I wonder that too, if someone is really super attentive in class I look at them and try to see if I can tell if they are on adderall!

You are so right when u say this is retraining the brain on another level. I guess if I can survive I will feel super super mega uber recovered from adderall. That is a big if though. I honestly don't know how this is going to work out.