QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Accountability buddy?

BeHereNow

Hey friends,

So, I've heard of people using a buddy system to hold each other accountable for getting things done.

Like, for example in this article:

http://www.wildfires...ain-success-318

I've heard of people doing this over email, for work stuff. It's kind of like having a running buddy in that you are in it together in a way, you keep each other accountable by keeping in touch about what you need to accomplish each day, and then what you've actually accomplished as it happens... Also, to encourage each other and share how its going. I It could be small things....big things.....how many hours you spent on something..... a workout.....I think the form is pretty open.

I think this tool might help me to set more realistic goals and would help motivate me to get more done. I really need a creative, adderall-free kick-start.

I would find someone from around here but nobody here officially knows about my "dirty secret..." LOL...but, they don't understand how hard this is. Most of my work is self-motivated and I need to start getting more done. I would really like to try this buddy system. If anyone here is interested in trying this method out please let me know! No commitments or anything needed, but I think this might work. I mean we all share things in the forums so in a way, we already have a version of it, but I think the buddy system is a slightly more detailed version.

Hey friends,

So, I've heard of people using a buddy system to hold each other accountable for getting things done.

Like, for example in this article:

http://www.wildfires...ain-success-318

I've heard of people doing this over email, for work stuff. It's kind of like having a running buddy in that you are in it together in a way, you keep each other accountable by keeping in touch about what you need to accomplish each day, and then what you've actually accomplished as it happens... Also, to encourage each other and share how its going. I It could be small things....big things.....how many hours you spent on something..... a workout.....I think the form is pretty open.

I think this tool might help me to set more realistic goals and would help motivate me to get more done. I really need a creative, adderall-free kick-start.

I would find someone from around here but nobody here officially knows about my "dirty secret..." LOL...but, they don't understand how hard this is. Most of my work is self-motivated and I need to start getting more done. I would really like to try this buddy system. If anyone here is interested in trying this method out please let me know! No commitments or anything needed, but I think this might work. I mean we all share things in the forums so in a way, we already have a version of it, but I think the buddy system is a slightly more detailed version.

MEMEMEMEMME. I need something like this