QuittingAdderall.com Forums

anyone try racetams?

I've tried piracetam, it's for fixing damage done to the brain from alcohol, correct?

Either way, I tried it for a few days and it made me feel very strange.

How do you mean, "strange", Kyle? Were you dizzy? I'm very interested in this because I've never heard of it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi. I am a new member and this is my first post so I haven't introduced myself yet even but I wanted to tell you that I have ordered and have in hand piracetam, noopept, sulbutiamine and maybe also either aniracetam or oxiracetam- can't remember (in mild withdrawal). I will be trying them soon one at a time and will post here about the results. Oh, also phenibut, since it is supposed to help with anxiety and help you wake up feeling well (my biggest problem is the first six hours I am awake).

The only one I have tried so far is Noopept, which is a pharmaceutical companies drug in Russia (for depression). I took a very small dose With Adderall to see if it helped it any it eased the crash. It mostly seemed to make me a little jittery but it did smoother out the comedown crash a fair amount.

The only one that I know of that you have to be cautious with about using frequently is the phenibut. I have researched these and it is apparently addictive in the sense of causing withdrawal symptoms on stopping after even fairly short term high dose use.

Dagny

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...