QuittingAdderall.com Forums

redline energy shots -- do NOT drink the whole thing @ once

If I get sleepy when driving, I will take a deep breath and hold it in until I get dizzy. then repeat....while listening to loud rock-n-roll with cool air blasting in my face.

Wow, tx. this helped a lot. I tried it in class today. way more effective then pinching myself.

not for me -- if I take a nap I'll never get to sleep at a decent hour

I think these 5-hour energy shots are giving me a stomach ache... Today I had 3 and feel totally ill and depressed.

LOL OMG GIRL!!!! yeah that's way too much 5 Hour!!!

have you tried vitamin b12 under the tongue lozenges? most of those 5 hr type energy drinks have a shit ton of b12, you can get under the tongue b12, sometimes those are good for a little bump.

• Like 1

What's the consensus on power naps? Do those work for you guys? I kind of wish they were more socially acceptable....

My thoughts on power naps are hell freaking yes. I think I overdo my napping, but they can be really helpful in restarting your engine. I get what you're saying about them not being socially acceptable, because somehow it equals laziness to some people. Power naps or speed? I'll choose power naps.

LOL OMG GIRL!!!! yeah that's way too much 5 Hour!!!

have you tried vitamin b12 under the tongue lozenges? most of those 5 hr type energy drinks have a shit ton of b12, you can get under the tongue b12, sometimes those are good for a little bump.

The sublingual B12 lozenges work well for me too. B12 is not absorbed very well in the gut but if you go straight from mouth to bloodstream, they make my hair stand on end!

MFA - I like the idea of power naps IF you can keep them to a half hour or less. Since I have cut the carbs from my diet I don't get tired after lunch anymore. And who cares if they are socially acceptable? I have heard in Japan, they have these coffin-like cells you can rent by the hour for your power nap.