QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Sold my soul to adderall and then I lost it all...

mkatiara

Yeah, you've gotta flush them all down the toilet and get rid of contacts that can hook it up. Everytime you think about taking one, just remember that dark place and looking in the mirror at your afflicted self. Your profile picture of you smiling? Yeah, you're gonna be doing that again sooner than you think. Life will come back in resolution and suddenly a vivid sense of clarity and appreciation for the simple things become your North Star to happiness. Happiness-- that shit's underrated. Fuck your courses for now, you've gotta break the seams of that cocoon and win the war. I quit about 3 weeks ago, refilled today, but my brother talked me in to flushing them down the toilet tonight. What your doing now is kinda nonsense, and just silly so cut it out right meow. The Devil and God are raging inside you right now, and you know what to do--so just do it. Don't let adderall rob you while you're still young. The addiction is narrates a foul rationalization to keep those pills at bay, but you gotta be a boss in this nasty situation and find the will power to do it. The trick is finding that will--but I would recommend looking towards that person in your profile picture. Happiness. Isn't that the ultimate objective?

• Like 1