QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Fare thee well adderall

Sadder all

I've been prescribed to addy for about 4 yrs 30 mg, I sell about 20 of the 30 pills I get for free thru insurance, but every time I refill it I end up binging on em, and I'm just realizing I've been in psychosis and shit, and I can tell when I take addy it knocks some noggin screws loose temporarily. I'm psyched to quit for good and see how I like my head clear and all my own. I feel zombied out sometimes and that really fucks me up with social anxiety and shit. I always go like a few weeks between scripts and I always notice that I laugh 20x more and carry alot more tact in doing my job, carrying conversations, and making decisions. I've tried to quit before but this time it's in print and I spent a sleepless night researching how fucked this stuff is, so i have fairly high hopes. Wish me luck still! Peace

Its super fucked up dude. And we've all lived it and survived to tell about it. Good for you researching it and realizing how it does nothing but induce a false sense of everything. Though you've had your own personal study to know that I'm sure...hardest thing is the beginning ...learning to exsist on your own resources...but you'll get there...we all do if we really want to. Use this site now that you've found it....it is the largest wealth of info on the substance and all pertaining to it...and you get the bonus of a forum full of people at varying stages of recovery that will "virtually" kick your ass if you need it...and also.offer a lot of laughs and encouraging thoughts based on their own personal journeys...you are in the right place,and I really hope you stick around. :)

• Like 3