QuittingAdderall.com Forums

WTF - Facebook page for Adderall for weight loss?!

Oh my God for real???? I'm sorry!!!! Its actually a very 50's kinda pill....been around forever...not sure if it even is around anymore with all the new fangled shit on the market. But you know you can't be having that either! !!! No..no..no. now give me MFA back you crazy loon!!! LOL

It IS sick. But not surprising. Well, I guess adderall helps you focus in on anything.... including losing weight. I am 100% sure my sister's quasi-anorexia is adderall-related. Anyway, if you scroll through the site, really it's just a bunch of crap about drinking water and going running. Blah, blah.... maybe I'll go on there and tell them about how adderall can make you gain weight in the long run, how it can make you sedentary..... how it only helps you run for a little while before that benefit goes away.

Has anyone seen those "thinspiration" websites and videos? Look it up if curious but be ready.....I do NOT recommend these to anyone with body image issues......shots of anorexic young women with bones sticking out, designed to help encourage eating disorder willpower. I'm just thankful those are not on the adderall weight loss tips site........

I used to run at the end of my adderall day in the first year or so that I was taking it.. in the early stages of addiction... But in the later stages I started losing the motivation to run. I was too "busy" being absorbed in working and taking larger doses. I was also scared of having a heart attack. So, I can see how it would be alluring for that, at first. But everyone's experience is different.