QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Messages from -the universe- ;)

tessa0412

Check out theuniverse@tut.com

You sign up for daily emails .. Positive messages from the "universe " ;)

Just as an example here was my email from today.. Crazy thing is I've been focusing on staying patient... Looks like the universe has been listening ;)

It's perfectly normal, Theresa, that when waiting for a really big dream to come true it seems like it's taking forever, you wonder if you're doing something wrong, and you feel like you should just be happy with less.

But I promise you, no matter how long it takes, once it happens it'll seem as if time flew, you'll wonder how you ever doubted yourself, and you'll feel like you should have aimed a little higher.

Aim a little higher, Theresa -

The Universe

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have a tut account! My friend introduced me to it a few years back. It's funny I just read this because I just logged into it on Sunday to create a new dream board. Did you make one? I made one with poster board and magazine cut outs, but something happened recently that made e want to change it up so I figured it would be quicker to do it online. So anyhow, now I have 2. I love these things!

How are you doing by the way? :)

• Like 1