QuittingAdderall.com Forums

That is awesome to hear Lunax. You are jumping one hurdle after the next. I bet it sure felt good to not be the uptight snobhole in the bunch. Kudos to you girl. Life is for the living!

Congrats on day 51 girl you are smoking this joint! Lol.

This made me laugh...uptight snobhole sums it up lol

• Like 1

Hey everybody... I'm 25 years old and have been abusing my prescription Adderall for ten years.  This is day one, but I'm ready...This site has helped me a lot as has my faith in Christ as a Christian.  If it wasn't for that Adderall would have taken me all the way out...It had already had me crash a few cars, go to jail a few times, lose or quit a few too many jobs....but I have all those things back and I was beginning down the track of losing it all again....And I'm done, because I'm no longer happy on them, even briefly... I've changed into someone who knows it's wrong, so even the brief joy is just misery anymore...I'm going to rest today...I cleaned the apartment and car and took a shower, got into my pajamas...Ate some food and have cocoa cola and coffee on bed stand...I'm ready to just relax...I already have been through this process once before and lasted 18 months, but once my life was great I thought now all I need are my little buddies again to really kick off the party... lol and day one is easy, day two harder, day three harder, and day four harder, about day five for me I either get into some kind of routine to go the mile...or I'll break...and exercise is the trick for me, It's the only thing to wake up my brain to a functional level that I feel is good enough to consider myself awake, or on....lol but here goes...Completely sober now, and completely ready for a day in the bed.....Bye guys....Oh I have tomorrow and sunday off from work too which is major for me....Who can crash at work??? lol

Welcome Kev,

I love that you've already prepared yourself for what's to come. I'm sure your body really needs the rest. We are all here for you so be sure to check in at least once a day (or as often as you need to) to let us know how you're doing. Good luck...you can do this!

-LX

• Like 1

Greetings Everyone!

I don't have much time to post tonight as I am headed out for the evening; but I wanted to touch on a few things.

First and foremost Day 38: CON" FIRMEDDDDD" AS DURABILITY! 

With that out of the way, I would like to take a moment to welcome Kev to the group. Kev, whenever you may feel all alone or misunderstood, understand that we "get it" and are totally here to support you. Kudos on 18 months clean that is major, You did it once you can do it again!  Welcome, you are among friends, so get comfy and post (daily) if possible and make sure to keep us in the loop. Til manana' Be Well! 

For the last bit of business, as promised, here is a list of my food consumption today:

Breakfast: Nothing

Lunch: a yam, and a chicken sandwich with half of a slice of cheese and a tbsp of mayo

Snack: a tuna sandwich

Dinner: Japanese pan noodles w/ grilled chicken breast from noodles and company. 

I'm not quite sure what to make of today's list, but I know listing it makes me feel like I don't wanna at anything else for the night. 

Laptop dying, check in tomorrow my beloveds. May your night be peaceful and pleasant :)

Day 39: CONFIRMEDDDDDDD! 

It helps to see what I'm slapping into my mouth. So....

Today, for breakfast  I ate a couple of bite sized candy bars. :excl2: For lunch, I ate a Chimichanga and had some Nachos from Trini & Carmens. :blush2:  Later, as a snack, I ate 2 chicken nuggets and some Kraft mac & cheese. :blink2: I haven't had dinner yet, but I will probably finish the rest of my Nacho. I am full as it is right now. So perhaps I'll try not to eat the entire nacho. :wacko2: 

Next week i believe my new goal will be NOT to eat after 7pm. I believe I'll start there and trying to exercise 3 times weekly.   Stay tuned.  :ph34r2: 

Furthermore, I plan to get one last exercise in before the week is over. Sunday I will run the treadmill for 20 minutes, post up stats later.

How is everyone doing????? 

Day 39: CONFIRMEDDDDDDD! 

It helps to see what I'm slapping into my mouth. So....

Today, for breakfast  I ate a couple of bite sized candy bars. :excl2: For lunch, I ate a Chimichanga and had some Nachos from Trini & Carmens. :blush2:  Later, as a snack, I ate 2 chicken nuggets and some Kraft mac & cheese. :blink2: I haven't had dinner yet, but I will probably finish the rest of my Nacho. I am full as it is right now. So perhaps I'll try not to eat the entire nacho. :wacko2: 

Next week i believe my new goal will be NOT to eat after 7pm. I believe I'll start there and trying to exercise 3 times weekly.   Stay tuned.  :ph34r2: 

Furthermore, I plan to get one last exercise in before the week is over. Sunday I will run the treadmill for 20 minutes, post up stats later.

How is everyone doing????? 

UPDATE: I GOT MY LAST WORKOUT OF THE WEEKEND IN. YAY! ( 11/3/13)

There's always room for another SS

@FW - Not eating after 7 is a great idea.  Eating within 2 hours of bedtime increases chances of acid reflux; and that's no fun.

Keep pressing on toward the mark everyone!

Day 12, down.

Ran my 45 minutes X2 today.Helping quite a bit.

Can't wait to see how long i can go in a month!

• Like 1

@SS9 - way to go!  Almost to the halfway mark on 30 days and you are 20% of your way to 60 - rock on

@FW - Keep it up lady, you've got this.  Your positive outlook has carried so many of us through some dark times.  I am grateful for your contributions to this community!

• Like 2

Awesome. Thank you! Day 13 confirmed. Nearly two weeks. Feels longer than that ! Not missing it yet. Know I will it'll creep up on me, but I don't need it and won't go back

@SS9 - way to go! Almost to the halfway mark on 30 days and you are 20% of your way to 60 - rock on

@FW - Keep it up lady, you've got this. Your positive outlook has carried so many of us through some dark times. I am grateful for your contributions to this community!

• Like 2

Hey Everyone,

Checking in at D57 today, just 3 days away from completing the 60 day challenge! Holy shit where does time go?

Last few days have been quite busy for me hence my lack of participation on here. However I'm happy to report that after a week of binging and eating like shit, I've managed to pull it together and go to the gym three days in a row. It has felt great to start working out again but I am really sore today!

Anyway, even when I'm not posting much (my adhd makes it so hard for me to write stuff) I am still on here frequently. I love my little challenge family...all you guys keep me going. Keep up the good work everyone!

LX

• Like 4

Wow lunax, I can't believe that you are so close to the finish line here!  You have come a long way from where you started, I am amazed at your progress.

@FW - you are 70% of the way there, how is the week treating you otherwise?  Happier than a camel on Wednesday I hope (love that commercial).

• Like 3

Hey Everyone,

Checking in at D57 today, just 3 days away from completing the 60 day challenge! Holy shit where does time go?

Last few days have been quite busy for me hence my lack of participation on here. However I'm happy to report that after a week of binging and eating like shit, I've managed to pull it together and go to the gym three days in a row. It has felt great to start working out again but I am really sore today!

Anyway, even when I'm not posting much (my adhd makes it so hard for me to write stuff) I am still on here frequently. I love my little challenge family...all you guys keep me going. Keep up the good work everyone!

LX

I wish I could "like" this more than once! Good Work!

• Like 3

Wow lunax, I can't believe that you are so close to the finish line here!  You have come a long way from where you started, I am amazed at your progress.

@FW - you are 70% of the way there, how is the week treating you otherwise?  Happier than a camel on Wednesday I hope (love that commercial).

I'm loving it like a fat kid loves cake Jus. Things are good. I am in something like a good place at the moment, still a bit shaky, but overall dare I say I'm feeling slightly balanced, taking each day as it comes. ... How are you my beloved? 

• Like 1

I'm loving it like a fat kid loves cake Jus. Things are good. I am in something like a good place at the moment, still a bit shaky, but overall dare I say I'm feeling slightly balanced, taking each day as it comes. ... How are you my beloved? 

I am happy to hear that you are in a good place; you are rocking it out for the whole world to see and I am blessed to have a front row seat!  Work's been a bear this week, can't seem to shake my procrastination habit.  On the plus side, I did just tick off 9 months on Sunday.

• Like 3

I am happy to hear that you are in a good place; you are rocking it out for the whole world to see and I am blessed to have a front row seat!  Work's been a bear this week, can't seem to shake my procrastination habit.  On the plus side, I did just tick off 9 months on Sunday.

Nine months is a significant mile stone, Justin.  I started feeling a lot better with more sustained energy around nine months.  I too still struggle with procrastination, but I have to put in the context of my whole life.  Before adderall,   I always did wait till the last minute to write a term paper (or my thesis for that matter), and I always used to wait until April 14 to do taxes and Christmas eve to do shopping.  Adderall just put more stress into that procrastination and it was even worse during recovery.  Anyway, congrats for nine months!

• Like 1