QuittingAdderall.com Forums

" THE 30 DAY CHALLENGE RELOADED" WELCOME ALL!

Freedom's Wings

Tessa,

It's not an easy process, but you've begun a journey towards freedom and that's exciting. One of the first things I did when I quit was delete my dealer's numbers and for those I couldn't, I let them know that, although it was MY responsibility to not ask for adderall, please keep in mind I'm starting a difficult process and don't sell me anything. While many dealers aren't going to look out for your well-being, I highly suggest cutting ties, deleting numbers, whatever it takes. Do you feel comfortable taking those steps? I want to congratulate you on your decision!! You can do this!!! Sleep, Netflix, quittingadderall.com will be your best friends. One day, one hour, one minute at a time!

• Like 1

Day 6. But let me tell u i hate the dreams they are enough to say fuck it. Every damn night i use in my dreams . Ive always remembered my dreams every morning and have been a vivid dreamer so its like i cant escape it . Last night my aunt and my grandma even used adderall? Ha wtf? And i of cpurse stole it all

• Like 1

Day 6. But let me tell u i hate the dreams they are enough to say fuck it. Every damn night i use in my dreams . Ive always remembered my dreams every morning and have been a vivid dreamer so its like i cant escape it . Last night my aunt and my grandma even used adderall? Ha wtf? And i of cpurse stole it all

#winning

I had really messed up dreams when I was dealing with Ambien; enough to make me want to get as far from that stuff as possible.  Are the dreams disturbing your sleep cycle or are you getting a good night's rest?

Im able to sleep through the night its just frustrating because when i wake up i realized i didnt use and it was juzt a dream but than i want to use. Also caved yesterday :( back to day 1

Tessa, thanks for being honest. That is really important. Have you considered getting rid of your pills and telling your doctor not to prescribe them due to abuse so you have no choice but to quit?

• Like 1

Well i havent had a presxription in 5 years. I no... i get it from people dealers .. steal it :( ita bad so i ushually go off 5-8 days than get some and binge for 3

:( delete their numbers from your phone. I really want to see you kick this stuff for good because I know that you'll be much happier once you get adjusted to sober life.

• Like 2

Defibitly do delte bit i go back . My phone is key for it. Sometimes i leave it st home when im at work. I deinitly know and understand the tools to stay positive and sober im in therapy and everything so its frustrating that i can wake up journal feel good eat good say today is going to b a good one than i get to wherever im going and if add is there boom i go for it. Sometimes very rarely i have strong will power. If i stay sober for months will i still have that weak willpower?

Blesbro,

That list was fantastic. Thanks for sharing. I never did do one of those lists, that I can think of, but mine would've had a lot of similarities to yours. It felt good to read those, and think in my head, check! Adderall was getting me nowhere. I absolutely couldn't have lived a life moving forward with it. I was stuck in neutral and going in reverse quickly!

• Like 1

Ashley,

I know doesn't it feel AMAZING to see how far you've progressed since quitting? I didn't even really have a good grasp of how much progress I've made until I read my list last night. Check!! I remember reading the list to my parents when I told them about my addiction and my plan to quit. I could hardly get through 1 sentence without having to stop and take a deep breath I was bawling my eyes out so hard. We've come a long way. Adderall seriously will strip any adderallic of almost everything they have if they don't quit soon enough. It's so sad but I truly feel like I'm going to be stronger because of it. No regrets just moving forward. If i didn't try addy in high school, I'm sure I would have in college or later in life. I'm just glad I got that over with early in my life. 110% recovery let's goo!!

• Like 1

Ashley,

I know doesn't it feel AMAZING to see how far you've progressed since quitting? I didn't even really have a good grasp of how much progress I've made until I read my list last night. Check!! I remember reading the list to my parents when I told them about my addiction and my plan to quit. I could hardly get through 1 sentence without having to stop and take a deep breath I was bawling my eyes out so hard. We've come a long way. Adderall seriously will strip any adderallic of almost everything they have if they don't quit soon enough. It's so sad but I truly feel like I'm going to be stronger because of it. No regrets just moving forward. If i didn't try addy in high school, I'm sure I would have in college or later in life. I'm just glad I got that over with early in my life. 110% recovery let's goo!!

Dude you inspire me! Thanks for sharing all this stuff.

• Like 2