QuittingAdderall.com Forums

3 YEARS!!!!!!

LILTEX41

A huge congratulations to you! Three years is such an accomplishment. You have continued to support us on here, and I think I can speak for everyone that you're an inspiration. I feel so lucky that I got to meet you in "real life." You've accomplished so much! Ironman, marathons, triathlons, getting a new job, just to name a few. You're the bomb, woman! Treat yourself tonight! Keep us posted on the move back home and new job.

• Like 3

Awe, thank you all so much!!  I love you guys and so proud of all of you.  I've been waiting and waiting to get to this moment of 3 years and it feels AMAZING.

I feel so thankful and blessed to be home with my family.  I will post more once I get settled here, but just wanted to say thank you for all of your love and support.

You guys are the BEST!!

HUGS!!!

• Like 4

Congrats lil tex. we quit the same date. So it's 3 for me too. It's been a wild ride but so worth it hasn't it?

I was just thinking about this journey. I am kind if bummed because I still get PAWS headaches three years later which JUST totally pisses me off. But on the other hand I have no desire to ever be back on it ever again.

Anyway, awesome job.

• Like 3

InRecovery, are you sure the headaches are PAWS? Maybe its something unrelated? Can u go into more detail what you are experiencing?

It is definitely related. It's just more of the same as what I have been feeling since I quit three years ago. It's not as bad as before for sure! But it is still the same thing. At it is worst it is an intense intense craving for adderall, but usually it is tensing in my neck and grinding my teeth in discomfort like due to a lack of something. It is always brought about when I am under stress and when I am in situations where I used to rely on adderall to get me through. But often times it will be for no reason at all. The difference between now and before is the duration of my PAWS. When it strikes, it doesn't last as long as before.

It is definitely related. It's just more of the same as what I have been feeling since I quit three years ago. It's not as bad as before for sure! But it is still the same thing. At it is worst it is an intense intense craving for adderall, but usually it is tensing in my neck and grinding my teeth in discomfort like due to a lack of something. It is always brought about when I am under stress and when I am in situations where I used to rely on adderall to get me through. But often times it will be for no reason at all. The difference between now and before is the duration of my PAWS. When it strikes, it doesn't last as long as before.

You have been describing that same headache ever since I have known you, even before we discovered it had a name called PAWS.  I hope it goes away from your life sometime soon!  Congratulations for three years ofRecovery, InRecovery, and for all you have accomplished in that time! 

• Like 2

You have been describing that same headache ever since I have known you, even before we discovered it had a name called PAWS. I hope it goes away from your life sometime soon! Congratulations for three years ofRecovery, InRecovery, and for all you have accomplished in that time!

Thanks for the congrats quit once!

LOL. I am really surprised Sebastian u have not heard me describe that headache. It has been the bane of my existence since I quit.

InRecovery,

A huge congratulations on 3 years! Treat yourself! You've done some amazing things during this time to show us we too can succeed post-adderall. I've considered you a part of my support system since I quit so know that you are making a difference for others, especially me! I'm very proud of you, sir!!

• Like 2