QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Maybe that's why we gel. lol. Anyway, making it through the semester ( in one piece ) is huge. The task of being in school alone is a huge commitment. School is my next step.  Keep us posted on your progress. 

It would be cool if we could both complete our degrees at the same time.  How much do you have left?  You are / were pursuing a business degree if I remember correctly?

Jon,

How are you doing? ?

FW, I am hanging in there after the blizzard and I look forward to my daily activity.

1/15 - 24 pushups

1/16 - 42 curls, 40 tricep kickbacks

1/17 - 5.5 mile walk.

1/18 - 50 curls

1/19 - 20 pushups

1/20 - 60 wrist curls

1/21 - 2 hours shoveling snow.

• Like 2

3 days of working out, that is awesome FW!!!  How are things going for you otherwise?  Is work going better for you?

Jus, 

Thanks for the constant motivation. So far, I am in good spirits and work is well, work... I think I will feel a lot better once I begin school. Life and especially work just seem so mundane most days, but I got my sights set and my chin up so lets see how this goes....

• Like 1

Jus, 

Thanks for the constant motivation. So far, I am in good spirits and work is well, work... I think I will feel a lot better once I begin school. Life and especially work just seem so mundane most days, but I got my sights set and my chin up so lets see how this goes....

I really love your attitude, especially that last sentence; you are awesome!  Keep knocking out these work out sessions.

@Lunax - great to hear from you again and I'm glad that you are coping through these extremely stressful days.  Things will get easier after the wedding, and then life will catch up and you will have all sorts of new adventures to learn how to prioritze so you don't get overwhelmed.  Good job on your continued quit!

@Jon - sorry that I bailed on the 30 days of activity thing, I am glad to see that you are sticking to it and making it happen!

• Like 1

1/22 - 1 hour shoveling snow

1/23 - 66 Shoulder presses

1/24 - 22 pushups

1/25 - 66 wrist curls

1/26 - Missed target

1/27 - 22 pushups

1/28 - 46 curls

All I can say is that it's keeping me honest. I'm not pretending that these acts are workouts. They are the baby steps and it helps me keep faith in the process.

• Like 3

1/29 - 23 pushups

1/30 - 46 curls

1/31 - 5 minutes juggling

2/1 - 5.5 mile walk

2/2 - nothing (I started working 2 weeks of the night shift and it's all I can do to survive it. I probably will not be reporting out on activities next week)

2/3 - nothing

2/4 - nothing

• Like 1