QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The 60 day challange "reloaded"

Jon

Jen RX -

I LOVED YOUR POST!!!!! It was very inspiring!!! I could related had had such strong connections to many of the things you mentioned!!! Again I SO LOVED YOUR POST!!! It really is making me smile at this moment! And giving me hope... Because I still deal with periods of time feeling like I am HOPELESS & HELPLESS when it comes to adderall!

Thanks for giving me strength to help fight this addiction!!!!

((((Hugs))))

• Like 3

Day 81 and I have pneumonia. Feeling pretty bad over here.

Robin: I'm so happy that I could help. Sometimes, this board is all I have when I feel like no one understands.

You made my day today! :) Thank you and hugs back at ya!

• Like 2

keep up the good work FW! Your posts are a little shorter than previously; how are you doing my friend?

Hey Jus,

Im doing ok. Ive been keeping a low profile lately trying my best to stay the course and take it one day at a time. Right now I don't post much but im on here at least 10 times a day. How are you doing, making any progress?

• Like 3

Today is my 5th month mark of not taking Adderall or ADHD meds and I can't believe it :) I know it's not that big of a deal or a mile stone or anything but it is a big deal to me because I never thought I would make it this far.

Thank you guys so much for helping me get here and for everything and thank you God for this site.

Freedom's Wings: YOU are AMAZING. It will be no time before you hit your 5th month mark as well. We can do this, we ARE doing this :)

• Like 3