QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Brand of 5-HTP?

NOW brand is a very reliable brand for 5-HTP and many other vitamin supplements. It is in capsule form, so if 100 milligrams is too much for you (leaves you groggy the next day), you can take the capsule apart, measure, and pour the powder on your tongue. I started with a third of a capsule, measured by the short end of the capsule, and it helped me sleep without feeling groggy the next day.

Host Defense Lion's Mane is the brand Quit-once recomends. I believe he has had the most success with it. I tried it, but used it inconsistently and therefore did not experience the benefit.

• Like 1

I used to be a GNC girl but recently noticed how much they overprice everything so I buy a lot of my supplements off Amazon (and you can read the reviews, which I find helpful) and I'm a prime member so it's 2-day free shipping, most of the time.

I also don't like the taste of the GNC protein shake powder, it was specialty for women and vanilla favor and tasted like shit and so artificial, I still have like the entire bottle left. I may mix it with another brand vanilla favor so I don't have to waste it.

Goodluck!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...