QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Hello all

I was wonder if anyone else's biggest drawback from being adderall-free is what I'm experiencing.

Low self confidence. Poor social interaction. I've been going to the gym and I'm hoping that can make up for the confidence gap. I know testosterone is associated with dominance and confidence. Just wanted to see if testosterone was a good filler for adderall? What are your experiences?

• Like 2

Hello all

I was wonder if anyone else's biggest drawback from being adderall-free is what I'm experiencing.

Low self confidence. Poor social interaction. I've been going to the gym and I'm hoping that can make up for the confidence gap. I know testosterone is associated with dominance and confidence. Just wanted to see if testosterone was a good filler for adderall? What are your experiences?

You are in the early stages of withdrawal.  You will feel kinda low. You can look into ways to boost your testosterone. But in all reality you will have to ride out the withdrawal. You have become chemically dependent on Adderall and that takes time to undo. Confidence will come back slowly at 1st. Don't push it to much just yet.  I don't want to scare you but you are dependent on a scary drug and it will take a while to feel normal again. 

• Like 2

Hello all

I would say that there is no filler for adderall. You don't replace it with something, or fill the gap that exists without it with something else. Recovery is learning to live without it, not replacing it. It's hard I know.

• Like 3

• 4 months later...

Have you had your testosterone and free testosterone checked? I highly recommend that as low T shows up in a lot of men as low energy, poor mood, unstable etc. if you have insurance and access to a integrative health doc I suggest you start there. Key is to get both tested...the side effects are much like the withdrawal from adderall.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

I was thinking the same thing week 8 or 9 here starting to loose count which is good. My buddy who is in med school said more then likely it's not Low T I'm coming off a powerful drug and even like yourself working out won't get my body in work mode all day for awhile maybe months from now. He said stay away from those low t centers that advertise on the radio they are most often scams and clear way more people then they should for low T plus your looking at thousands of dollars for treatment. Go to a trusted doctors office to have it tested was his advice.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...