QuittingAdderall.com Forums

stupid, but fun game... # of lifetime Adderall mg's? :)

Kev9765

I just posted a pretty serious comment on the discussion board regarding Adderall/Klonopin Combo.

I thought I'd post something lighter.  So this is the game (it's not really a game & if it was, you probably wouldn't want to be the winner :) it's just a question; something stupid to do if you're bored:

If you had to estimate, how many mg's of Adderall do you think you took in your lifetime (IR & XR)?

You have to try to remember the strength of the daily dose you took and for how many months or years you took it for?  If you had an increase, how many months or years you were on your new daily dosage?  If you took it sporadically for months or years, what do you think your daily average was?

Obviously, there is no way to be accurate, just attempt to get somewhat close :)

(You don't have to show the time periods or math or how you figured it out, but I will :)

For me:

3 months   - 5 mg daily

3 months  - 10 mg daily

6 months  - 20 mg daily

1 year       - 40 mg daily

2.5 years  - 60 mg daily

1 year - took sporadically (many attempts to quit, able to quit for months) - 20 mg daily average

5 mg x's 91 days (3 months) = 455 mg's

10 mg x's 91 days (3 months) = 910 mg's

20 mg x's 182 days (6 months) = 3,640 mg's

40 mg's x's 365 days (1 year) =  14,600 mg's

60 mg's x's 912 days (2.5 years) = 54,720 mg's

20 mg's x's 365 days (1 year) = 7,300 mg's

455 + 910 + 3,600 + 14,640 + 54,720 + 7,300  =  81,625

My estimation is that I took 81,625 mg's of Adderall in my life.  Wow!  And there was never even a reason to take 1 mg of this.

I'm sure this is off (too high or too low), but my number is - 81,625 (I didn't hit the 100 grand & hopefully never will).

What's your number?

Take care, everyone!!!

• Like 2