QuittingAdderall.com Forums

It's time

GolfPro14

Hi guys. I'm 25 and been on adderal since I was a little kid. I get 2 20mg a day but that hasn't been enough since college. I run out of my bottle so quick and then unfortunately have to locate others to buy. I feel like I'll never be able to save a dime until I stop this. It's like a monthly bill. I am ready to be the person I am meant to be pill free. I figured talking to others would help to start. I'm ready to reprogram my brain and man up!

• Like 3

From one addict to another, I'm glad you are seeing the light. You can spend a fortune on adderall, as I've experienced and it will never be enough. What's great is that you are aware of that and that you are working to stop it. I think a buddy system will be great to keep each other accountable. I've been four year plus clean and I could never have done it with the wonderful people on this site. Stay active, post and keep reading and you will have the strength to overcome.

• Like 1