QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Weird Dream

listful

So I stayed up too late last night, and right when I fell asleep, i had this dream that I was at the end of a three day jag. You know that feeling. And I saw this spider, this like transparent yellowish spider appear and crawl towards me, like as in psychosis.

Over two years clean, wtf brain? Soooo weird.

• Like 2

Omg!!!  That is crazy!!! Yes!!  I saw those spiders!!  They came out of my bathtub and then out of my kitchen sink drain when I was in psychosis once. 

How freaky!  Let's take a moment and just be thankful we know longer have to live like that.  :)

• Like 3

I went through that too, always awes, But it was actual wasps outside when I was building a garden a couple summers ago. There were only a couple but I was tweaked out so I kept running inside every five minutes thinking they were everywhere and after me. I'm glad our yard is fenced. I must've looked like an idiot.

As for the dream, it's weird because I never had visual hallucinations (besides maybe one that I'm still unsure about) ... It was always auditory for me. But in the dream I FELT like how you feel at the end of a jag and addy was never in the dream but I somehow knew it was an adderall crash, if that makes sense. And you could like see through the spiders.

Weird, also, lil tex, that you saw the spiders. Maybe there is an actual reason for that, something in the wiring of the brain or something subconscious... Just so strange. Lately, too, I've really been losing things in my mind, like having trouble with my short term memory on a noticeable level.

It's starting to scare me, like maybe I did some real damage this last time since I'm not as young as I was before. I don't know.

• Like 1