QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Summer travel plans

We are going to the FJ Cruiser Summit 9 in Ouray, Colorado for the second year in a row.  I had just quit Adderall last year when we went and it was super hard planning and being excited about the trip.  This year is the complete opposite.  I am super excited and have already started the planning!   

So, any plans to travel this year?  If so, where are you heading?    

• Like 4

That sounds like so much fun!  Are you a big skier?  I haven't made any big travel plans yet, but I am dying to go on a tropical vacation somewhere.  I am trying to save money though and will probably put it off until next year.  I did just go to Clearwater Beach, FL in January.  That was pretty cool.  I'm not worried though.  I just know I'm going to meet my hot millionaire boyfriend soon and he will take us on a romantic getaway somewhere awesome.  ;)

• Like 2

I am not a skier, but my husband and I love to rock crawl in our FJ Cruisers.  Yes, we both have one.  4 wheeling and hot spring pools!!  I can't wait.  Although, 25 hours one way with a 10 and 12 year old fighting in the back seat is not terribly appealing...I have planned a lot of cool stops along the route.  Route 66 has some really neat crap to see. 

My dad lives near Clearwater, FL.  We haven't visited him in a while.  Unfortunately, any FL trip has to include Disney and we can't afford to drive to Colorado and go to Disney in the same year.  First World Problems, right?!  LOL.

• Like 1