QuittingAdderall.com Forums

Black Eye, Concussion, 3 days clean.

3 days ago i found this website and got a newfound hope for quitting this terrible drug. A few days prior I was nearing the end of a week long binge and ended up stealing about 4 xrs  from my friends girlfriends backpack. At the end of that binge i was disgusted with myself and, upon finding this website, decided to quit for good. However, karma was lurking. During my first night clean, I was hanging out with the friend and his girlfriend when she discovered some of her pills were missing. When I admitted to taking them, He punched me in the face 3 times. I've spent the last 2 days with a swollen face, a black eye and a reminder of what adderall makes me into. I am dealing with withdrawals and a concussion and no plans to ever use again. 

Well, at least you are quitting!  Congratulations on your choice!  Did you see a doctor about your concussion?

It doesn't sound like you were hanging around very nice people.  It was wrong to steal her medication (though as an addict I completely understand what it's like) but that was a completely inappropriate reaction.

Best to just keep looking forward now.  Get lots of rest and feed/hydrate yourself while you recover.  Congratulations again on taking the first step on this difficult but wonderfully rewarding journey!

Hey! Adderall has some crazy effects on people, eh? But please forgive yourself. I stole from one of my GOOD friends and roomate for a long time. Always going behind her back because I needed to get my hands on more pills when I ran out. Like literally went through her drawers and backpack. I couldn't BELIEVE I did that when I was sober and I finally admitted it to her the summer I first quit.

Just wanted to remind you that you are not alone, and you're on your way to a clean and healthy life. You will run into rough spots, but don't give up!!!!!