QuittingAdderall.com Forums

we will all get through this disaster

fkadderall

2015 was a horrible year. My adderall binges caught up with me and it left me depressed and lifeless for many months. The summer of 2014 was the beginning of a dark chapter. It was that month when my senior year of high school began and I was jonesing for adderall. That summer was not too exciting. I went to the pool one time and I was just using 30mg of adderall and red bull together. It produced a nice buzz and that was a pretty addictive combination. I was playing my guitar while I was so wired on adderall and caffeine. School began and my head was hazy during September 2k14. I thought it was the energy drinks that made me head cloudy. I didn't have intense amphetamine withdrawal so I popped more pills. November 24 2k14 was when I first wanted to stop. I just felt tired in class but I didn't see a reason to stop adderall. Xmas was boring. My new years resolution failed after the 5th day of the new year. I finally stopped around July 14th and IV been sober ever since tat date. I'm still using caffeine to lift me up a little. I wasted a year on that garbage drug and I missed out on life. Caffeine is not close to any adderall buzz but It does something. My new goal is to completely stop caffeine. I drink alot of energy drinks and I know that I can't be good for my kidney. To all adderall addicts, you will defeat addiction. I'm very aware about dependence on amphetamine and its a very evil drug. Heroin might actually kill you but adderall might turn you psychotic. You have one life. Don't live life to pop adderall. It might be the only thing that gets you feel good. I didn't go to rehab but I think its a good option.

• Like 2

there are AA and NA meetings.i haven't gone to any of the two. I'm actually not tired anymore. I don't feel sleepy 24/7. I have a good sleep cycle now and I can stay up til 2 am without feeling tired when waking up at 7:30. My mood has improved. My focus is still not sharp. I think if I stop coffee from now on, I will recover at a faster rate. Sober from anything works best. So if anyone is coming down off stimulants, benzodiazepines work but using it 24/7 to treat anxiety might make recovery a slower process. Yeah caffeine becomes kinda gross. My palms sweat and my body gets cold from it