QuittingAdderall.com Forums

The Six Month Challenge

quit-once

This thread doesn't seem very active but after yet another relapse, I am very proud to say that I've finally reached 100 days without adderall!! I have quit in the past, 2-3 times, but never gone further than 93 days. My goal has always been to just reach 100, and then take it from there. Now that I've finally met that goal, I can't say that I feel a million times better, but life without adderall for this long is not as painfully horrific as I thought it'd be.

• Like 2

I'm feeling pretty good for the most part Bluemoon. Still a lot more fautigue than what I was hoping for, but I'm getting by.

Recently got a new job that is keeping me really busy which has helped with the depression that I can't seem to kick. Making decent money again so that I can start to rebuild my life and move past this hole I've managed to get myself in to.

Bluemoon... How are you doing these days? Things getting any better?

Great to hear you're doing well, flow :)

I'm doing ok, I guess. I don't know. Just hanging in there and hoping it will get better soon. The fatigue kills me. I somehow muster up the energy to make it through the work day but beyond that, I just have nothing left. Haven't felt any good feelings for a long time. I feel like I'm starting to lose my optimistic attitude that things will get better soon, because I have felt pretty stagnant for a while here. Doge mentioned I should try exercising, which I'm sure would help... but I don't feel like I have it in me just yet. I'll get there soon, I hope.

Great to hear you're doing well, flow :)

I'm doing ok, I guess. I don't know. Just hanging in there and hoping it will get better soon. The fatigue kills me. I somehow muster up the energy to make it through the work day but beyond that, I just have nothing left. Haven't felt any good feelings for a long time. I feel like I'm starting to lose my optimistic attitude that things will get better soon, because I have felt pretty stagnant for a while here. Doge mentioned I should try exercising, which I'm sure would help... but I don't feel like I have it in me just yet. I'll get there soon, I hope.

Hey there. We quit on the same day I remember. Im still clean but I feel exactly like you do. Fatigued. Feel nothing emotionally. Just a lot of blah. 

Not going to lie, I think about taking a pill every day these days and I have almost given in... But I havnt. Keep remembering the reasons I stopped and how much better cardiovascularly I have felt since quitting (no longer hypertensive to say the least).

Hang in there!

• Like 1

Day 127... Work has been getting super stressful with a million things due at once, and it feels so surreal to be continually doing all this work without Adderall.. On one hand, I give myself props, on the other I am so behind and always wondering: Am I really not going to find any Adderall to take, to help me complete this?

Hate the stressful eating that comes with getting work done.

Happy 5 months to me today! Never would I have dreamed I could make it this far. Thank you to everyone who has given support along the way; I couldn't have done it without you. 

Still feeling extremely fatigued and anhedonic, but I have had some small moments once every few days where I *almost* feel ok. These moments are very short and infrequent, but nevertheless, they are there.

Can't believe I'll be at the 6 month mark in just one more month. Wow.

• Like 4

5 months today for me and also Bluemoon also hopefully Teamwin24 !

What has changed for me over the last week is this. I really felt mentally my body has been in a prolong state of submission waiting for that next pill. No matter what I did physically to move foward my brain was still stalling like almost saying "well I'm ready to get going anytime just give me a boost pill " But I feel the past week it finally said "ok you won I'll start doing my job but again slowly without a drug boost." Just wondering if Bluemoon or Teamwin24 had similar experiences lately?

• Like 1